four.

Chapter four: Expect the Unexpected

"I can't wait to meet up with my best friends"

---

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. IRL ✿.。.:* ☆:**:.

"Come back here bitch!" I yell into my mic chasing Ranboo down in our nightly 1v1 bedwars. We decided not to stream until after we got our MCC teams just so we don't ruin the surprise. The fans don't know that it's going to be in real life either so tomorrow is going to be interesting. After I so gracefully fell off the edge of the map we both got pinned in the MCC discord. 

"Oh god I'm so nervous." He speaks. I chuckled a little.
"Don't be Scott's just going to drag it out, lets go see if our teams have been released." I say clicking out of minecraft.
"You mean team?" Ranboo says with excitement.
"Oh my god we got the minors team! Lets go!" I yell. Tommy wrote in the server.  'A woman?' I laugh and start to get excited. Me and Tubbo were together last MCC so this one would be more interesting. 
"We're going to do so good, now we have no choice but to meet up." He says. I smile at his statement. 

"Okay I'm gonna stream now... wait the people in my chat who go to my school are gonna be like 'why did you skip lmao' I can't wait." I say opening OBS. I put up the starting screen and my undertale music.  "Hi people theres no plan for this stream! Wooohhhooo" I yell into my mic. "The MCC teams are getting announced tomorrow so maybe I should practice? Nah. Mr. Boo what do you think we should do?" I ask him,
"Uuh one second." He says and deafens. I stare at my screen for a second. Then I get a discord DM, from Ranboo. It was an invite to a server. 'Dream SMP' I try not to freak out. 

"One second guys..." I say muting my mic and putting up my 'brb' screen.
"Ranboo what the fuck? You want me to join?" I say and he laughs.
"It would be a fun stream idea. Dream gave me the okay. Join." He says, I pull minecraft back up and put the IP in.
"Alright I am back stream, today I'm joining a new server." I click john sever and a familiar screen came up. The chat read, 

Baybee had joined the game
Tubbo_: BEE
Punz: who is this?
Ranboo: bee, this is bee
Baybee: it is I bee.
Punz: You guys are weird 

"Could you come find me I may watch this server a lot but I never thought this would happen." I say punching a tree. Ranboos minecraft character hits me and I spun around right away. "Mr. Boo!" I yell and follow him.

Baybee: tubbo vc
Baybee: tubbo vc
Baybee: tubbo vc
Baybee: tubbo vc
Tubbo_: okay 

"Hello" Tubbo says with his strong british accent.
"Tubbo! I missed you!" I yell.
"Bee! How's it feel to be on the SMP?" He asks.
"Feels unreal. Mr. Boo here was going to give me a tour." I say running up to his Minecraft character and crouching up and down.
"That is I. Me and Bee, whats the gender neutral way for saying miss or mr?" Ranboo asks.
"No idea honestly." Tubbo says.
"Yeah I don't know." I say. We start walking around the server and I received my tour from the two. They told me the history of L'Manburg and what happened before and after it blew up. The Techno history and how Ranboo is now the main character with his enderman hands.
"Woah guys MCC released some teams early." Tubbo said. I open twitter on my other monitor and see front and center our team. 

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. TWITTER ✿.。.:* ☆:**:.

:* ☆:**: