three.

Chapter three: sisterly bonding

"MCC 14 is now a sister trip!"

--
"AAAAAAAAHHHHH" I scream into my microphone. I smash the W button and make my minecraft character run away from Ranboo's half enderman minecraft
character. After his character hit me with a sword once the red screen comes up with the words. "You Died" on it.
"I hate you! That's it, Friendship over!" I joke clicking respawn and grabbing my
stuff from my death spot.
"I took your boots by the way. They just look better on me." He says, I laugh and I
look over at my chat. Everyone is spamming 'crown'
"One second I need to fix my skin." I grab the skin that someone made for me. I
rejoin with the skin. "I took your crown. It just looks better on me." I joke. He crouches his character up and down.
"Look we're matching!" He says. I go in F3 mode and take a screenshot.
"Ranbee!" I say. "Wait no that sounds like I'm shipping us." I hit his character and
ran away. We played tagged so that means if I can't tag him within a specific time frame he earns a point. I was at 3 points and he was at 2. He might just earn one now. I chase him around our village. My character taps him after he fails a jump.
"NOO!"
"LETS GOO!!" We both laugh. We let time take over streaming and we didn't
check the time until it was about 1am.
"Holy shit- crap. Mr. Boo it's 1am." I say. He sounded taken aback when I said it.

"Boys! Thank you for coming to the stream." He said mocking Tommy. "Subscribe with Twitch Prime bye guys!" He says ending his stream.

"Okay Mr. Boo... Bye chat!" I say before ending my stream. "How did we not notice the time before?" I laugh into my mic.
"I guess time flies when you're having fun." He replies.
"Thanks for the streams lately. It's the most fun I've had in awhile." I confess.
"Of course! I love streaming with you, it's actually really fun." He says with a hint of compassion and carelessness.
"Imagine us at MCC." I laugh, "If we get on the same team we would either win by a lot or painfully lose." I joke.
"Very true. I think I'm gonna get off for the night. Good night Bee."
"Good night Mr. Boo" I laugh and leave the VC. I shut my computer off and flop down by my bed.
"Another late night?" A voice says from my doorway.
"Jenna! You scared me." I almost yell sitting up on my bed.
"Well maybe if you would have a reasonable streaming schedule I wouldn't scare you" She jokes sitting down on my bed next to me. "I just got home from work with some awesome news. MCC 14 is now a sister trip!" She says. I hug her excitedly.
"Jenna... what would I ever do without you. I love you" I say with tears in my eyes. My mom never understood my whole streaming thing. She just knew I was making enough money to move out once I'm 18. Jenna has been my biggest supporter so far. I really don't deserve such an amazing sister.
"Don't cry kiddo. I can't let you not live your dream." She spoke getting off my bed and shutting my light off. "Good night" She smiles closing my door and walking off
"Night" I changed into more comfier clothes and laid down falling asleep quickly after the long and very tiring stream.

-time skip to morning-

I woke up earlier than my alarm and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and
started to get ready. I took a shower and dried my hair. Did my regular makeup and wore my favorite outfit. After feeling pretty content with my outfit I sat down at my PC
and turned it on. I still have an hour before I even have to wake up. I debated streaming but decided to just edit a youtube video. I tried to bring the file into my editing software but instead I crashed everything. I sit back and sigh in defeat. "Why." I mutter, I grab my phone and I go on twitter. I check to make sure if any of my favorite content creators have tweeted. I saw that Ranboo had tweeted.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.TWITTER✿.。.:* ☆:**:.

:* ☆:**: