.46.

Gray peeled my jeans off, skimming his teeth over the delicate lace on my hipbone to enjoy the way it made me shiver.

He was unwrapping me with the care and devotion of a long-anticipated gift. Gray wriggled the stretchy denim down my legs, taking great care when he reached my ankles. Every new patch of skin he cherished and adored with whispering kisses and naughty licks.

"Gray," I moaned, leaning my head back to draw a full breath at the sensations tickling up my legs. 

I marveled at his perfect form, even hunched over and undressing me he looked like some sort of Grecian statue worshipping at my feet.

Gray sighed with satisfaction as he finally slipped my legs free, stretching upward to take in the sight of me in panties and nothing else. His cock visibly contracted against his etched abs, sending a throb of desire into my pelvis. 

He cupped my bottom, squeezing my rump until I collapsed forward into his heaving chest, positioning the heaviness of his arousal at the summit of my thighs.

Gray hooked a finger in the soaked crotch of my thong to pull it aside. His hands dug into the meat of my tush with an animalistic moan, pulling me down to split the folds of my sex with the length of his turgid erection.

I could tell that he was taking great pains to keep from just ramming inside me, opting instead to tease us both a little longer.

He was sliding me up and down unhurriedly, guiding himself over the sensual sheen of my engorged pleats. Gray was edging us both masterfully with his hips, massaging my clit in a hypnotic rhythm that made me dizzy from the pressure building into a knot of heat in my sex.  

"Gray," I whispered in his ear before sucking his lobe between my teeth to nibble.

His fingers wound into my hair, tugging my head to kiss me deeper, to claim what he'd patiently coveted for so long. The tiny fissions didn't hurt but rather sent shockwaves that amplified the ache in my breasts, in my sex, in my core.

I arched my back as a particularly delicious quake rolled down my spine to tickle every nerve on the way down as Gray drew the peak of my nipple into his mouth. His rough suction and the reckless use of his teeth on my rigid nub, pulled a desperate cry from my lips while his tongue lashed my areola, making me buck in his arms.

"Gray, please!" My muscles were seizing in ways I'd never experienced, sending spasms of urgent pleasure straight into the squall building in my belly. "Gray!"

He knew how close I was. I could feel it in the way he tensed against me, clamping his fingers into my skin to quell his own instinct to finish.

Gray kept tortuously suckling and licking at my breasts as the pad of his thumb encircled the hood of my clit, over and over, applying just enough pressure to hurl me into space. 

Or maybe I went supernova. 

My eyes slid shut to witness the dazzling trails of stars and streaking comments chasing the waves of unbearable pleasure coursing through me.

I didn't even realize I was panting his name when the riotous sensations convulsed my muscles in waves of pure unadulterated, and uncontrollable, bliss.

Gray held me to his chest, smashing my heaving breasts against him while my lower half thrashed against him. 

His lips overtook mine, licking and coaxing me back to reality as the tremors quieted down along with my breathy whimpers.

When he tugged my already inflamed bottom lip between his teeth, I hissed and opened my eyes. Entangled and imploring, we stared into each other.

The rip of foil alerted me to the condom he'd pulled out of his jeans (at some point).