°•25th part•°

He said and placed his hands on my hips. When he was about to kiss me,I covered his mouth with my hand. "Not so fast." I said and looked away. This is my chance. "Why don't we drink something and see what happens." I said and he smiled. I went to our bags and searched for vine. I put it on cups and carefully put that thing on Marcus' cup. I gave it to him and we both started drinking. Hopefully it will work. "So,how are you feeling?" I asked looking at him. "I feel so nice." He said and turned to me. He was looking deep on my eyes and made me realize something. His eyes aren't like before,filled with hate. It seems like he turned in another person. After a while he closed his eyes and Martinus got out of the closet,and then others came too. Colby and Jake took Marcus and tied him on a chair. Sam put candles around him,and Martinus started saying some words that I couldn't understand at all. Marcus started shaking and something black started coming out of his mouth. "Marcus,show yourself." Martinus said and Marcus looked up at him. "Long time since we talked for the last time." Marcus said smiling and Martinus smiled too. "Do they treat you bad?" Martinus asked him. "No,only when they try to take your soul too." He said. "What are they trying to do to Y/N?" Sam asked. "They think that if we hurt her,we can get Martinus' soul." Marcus said and Martinus looked sad at me. "I'm so sorry." Martinus said. "For what? For letting me to be your friend? It was my decision so don't say sorry." I said and hugged him. "Martinus,I have to go now. Y/N sorry for everything that has happened,but it's not me who's doing those." Marcus said and I nodded. "Bro,I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry...for everything I did in the past...I was so blind to see the truth. Never forget that I love you." Marcus said with tears on his eyes and Martinus hugged him. I just feel like crying from this cuteness. Marcus whispered something on his ear which made Martinus smile. "Bye Martinus." He said and closed his eyes while smiling. He disappeared and Martinus held my hand.