°•69th part•°

"Y/N,I swear to God that I will say only the truth." He said and we stopped walking. I made him a sign to continue. "I swear that I never watched girls' nudes,like they don't even seem hot to me. The only one who turns me on it's you." He said and smiled a little. "In fact I have been receiving messages from some disgusting pages since we got on tour,but they weren't anything serious because I always deleted them." "Why didn't you tell me about this?" I said worried. "I didn't want to bother you,but because of this the situation got out of my hands...Y/N,I don't want to lose you. You are the reason that I hoped to come back in life,you are the one who saved me,you are my first best friend and above of all,you are the only one who owns my heart..." he said and took my hand into his. I'm having the same feeling when I held his hand for the first time..."Please,I don't want us to end..." he said with tears on his eyes. "Martinus,I'm sorry..." I said sad. "No,don't leave me please...I'll do everything you want...I can even stop my career...I...I..." he said crying. "Martinus,I won't leave you!" I said and went close to him. "I am just sorry for not believing you. I didn't say that we are over." I wiped his tears and cuddled his cheek. He took my hand and kissed it. "I love you so much." "I love you more." I said and he pulled me on a hug. "My beautiful girl." He kissed my head and I smiled. We broke the hug and hand in hand went back to the hotel. I layed on the bed and he wrapped his arms around me. "Y/N?" He said and I looked at him. "I wanna show you my love for you." He said and I looked confused at him. He came on top of me and pecked my lips. He looked deep on my eyes and I got a flashback from the first time I saw him. "It feels the same as two years ago." I said and we both smiled. "I want to continue what we couldn't finish." He said and his hands went under my shirt and stroked my boobs. "Then do it." I said and we started kissing.