°•56th part•°

(Martinus' Pov) I've been waiting for a while now. "Hi,handsome." I turned and saw Lorene. Ok I have to call them now. "Red alarm!" I yelled and waited for them to come,but they didn't. "Red alarm!" I yelled again,but none of them is showing up. "What happened? Where are your friends?" She said. She put her hand on my shoulder and I took it away. "Your friends betrayed you." She said and I looked at her mad. "They would never do that!" "Just look outside if you don't believe me." She said and I went to look through the big windows. I saw Colby,Sam,Corey,Jake,Leah and Y/N holding their bags and putting them in their car. This can't be real...They are leaving...She's leaving..."Do you believe me now?" She said. I just fell on my knees,looking down and let my tears to fall. "Why is she leaving? We love each other..." I said while my heart was hurting very bad. "You love her,she doesn't. But you were too blind to see who really loves you." She said and took me by chin. She started kissing me but I pushed her away. "Just because she's leaving,doesn't mean that I'll be yours." I said and she laughed evil. "You,your soul and everything of you belongs to me." She said and pushed me on the wall. I tried to stand up,but I couldn't move. "What did you do to me!" I said trying to get free. "You are mine now." She said and sat on my lap. "Go away!" I said and in that moment she smashed her lips into mines. This can't be happening! She took off my shirt and started kissing my chest. Somehow I could move again so I pushed her away and stood up. As I wanted to get out of there,she took me by foot,I fell down and she came on top of me. "Not so fast baby. We will finish what we started,or you want to have it there?" She said and a portal appeared. No no no,she can't take me there. She took me by foot and started going towards the portal. I held the table's foot so she can't take me there. Y/N left me, I don't have why to come back to life anymore...She is the only girl that I have ever loved...I'm just crying and trying to survive. "Y/N!" I yelled with all the powers I had left...