Discussing the Problem

Hi! In this chapter you will get a view from dex's POV. You will see how they see the problems in their friend group and what they are going to do about it.

Dex's POV

Dex was eagerly waiting in his room looking up even at the slightest noise. He was expecting Marella anytime soon, today was their hangout session- not a date just a hangout time. Though he didn't really feel the need to hangout since they spend a lot time now a days with Sophie for team valiant. Still Marella insisted she had something urgent to say so dex had agreed. Finally he heard two knocks a pause then three knocks. Dex jumped up and opened the door, the knocks were something he and Marella created so they know that they were at the door. It really came handy, especially with the triplets making fun of him by pretending to be Marella. Dex swore to get revenge when they had their own girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Hey Marella!" Dex greeted smiling.

"Hey dex!" Marella came in as I shut the door behind her. 

"So.. what did you want to say?" Dex asked.

"I think we need to talk about the problem we have," Marella told him.

"Problem? What problem?" Dex asked.

"You know the problem. In our friend group?" Marella reminded.

"Oh.. that problem. Do you really think it's serious?" Dex asked.

Marella nodded glumly. "I think so.. what should we do?"

"Well I didn't  think it was that serious. But we can't do much to help, I mean Keefe had it coming for him pranking Biana by putting glue on her hair," Dex said.

"Wait, prank? No! It's not about that. It's about Sophie, Silvia, Keefe and Tam, Biana, and glimmer," Marella explained.

"Wait.. we have another problem?" Dex asked confused. Marella sighned before explaining the friendship problem she had come to dex for.

"Oh wow! I never even noticed. But now that you explained it, lots of behaviors suddenly makes sense," Dex said.

"I know, and now only you and me and Fitz and Linh have no problems," Marella said.

"But I mean I can't blame Biana and Sophie. Keefe has been hanging out a lot with Silvia lately and Tam has been hanging around a lot with Glim- I mean Merriam too. But I still don't know what we can do," Dex explained.

"But we have to do something. I am worried that our friend group might split up," Marella whispered. Dex laughed.

"Come on Marella! Even the neverseen's can't break our friendship, nothing can. We have been through too much together. The worst that could happen is that they get upset at each other for some time, then they will make up. Trust me, nothing can break our friendship," Dex reassured her.

"Your right. Thanks dex," Marella smiled. 

"Anytime," Dex replied.

"So... we do nothing?" Marella asked.

"We wait, we wait for them to find the answer on their own. It's like what parents do, they don't tell all the answers to their kid. They wait for the kid to find them on their own, it makes them happier that way. We'll only interfere when things go very bad," Dex explained.

"Your right, but seriously I never knew you were so philosophical dex," Marella said as dex rolled his eyes.

"Anyways.. what do you want to do now?" Dex asked. 

Marella shrugged. "Since we are already here.. we could hang out," Marella suggested. 

"Can't argue with that," Dex replied grinning. 

Just then the door burst open and Fitz was there panting.

"What's wrong?" Marella asked.

"It's Sophie and Biana..," Fitz said. "We have a problem."

Dun! Dun! Dun!! What's the problem.. find out in the next chapter!