Prank activate!!

Hi! Since school has started like everyone else I might also be busy so I can't regularly update. Anyways here is the next chapter!

"Why don't you tell Keefe the news?" Biana asked.

"Let's just tell it all together.. he might fell like we pity him if I talk to him alone but don't worry I will talk to him later," I replied as everyone else agreed. We found tam, Fitz, Keefe, and Silvia in my room sitting around bored. "Hey! We are back!" Marella greeted.

"Finally! Now what was the emergency about?" Keefe asked. We took turn explaining everything the council told us. "So we are having our body guards back but only grizel for us?" Fitz asked  pointing at him and Biana. "Yeah and the blackswan might contact today or we will have to contact tommorow," I replied.

"Well this is great!" Tam said his statement full of sarcasm. I realized Keefe didn't say anything and scored closer to him. "What do you think?" I asked.

"About mom having a new ability I didn't know about? Horrible.. but Ro coming back might not be so bad," Keefe replied attempting to smile.

"If you want I can contact the blackswan," Silvia suggested.

"I am sure they already know but if they don't come to us by tommrow we might have to contact them," Sophie replied.

"Why don't we have some snacks? I am sure sophie have some right?" Biana asked and I caught up her idea of subject change. "Yeahs let's go," I agreed so we all stood up and went to the living room. Where Grady and Edaline and just come back from giving food to Verdi. "Hey kids! Want something to eat? Will will bring some mallomelt," Edlaine went into the kitchen. We all took a seat and before I could take a seat next to Keefe Grady took the spot and there was pure terror in keefe's face. I was just about to ask when we all heard a noice kind of like a creek. The rest of the time went really fast. Basically when Grady sta down he had activated a prank meant for me, dex, or Biana. Glue suddenly spurt all over Grady then a pack of feathers fell on him. He was then bounced off the seat landing right on his face. "Keefe Sencen!" Grady shouted anger rising in him. "That's my cue! Time to go," Keefe started running but Grady wasn't very far behind. "I see Keefe was up to his usual tricks?" I asked as Silvia nodded. We all ate Mallowmelt and the worry of the Neverseen almost faded, because we knew we would get through anything. That was until tam's impacter rang? He picked it up and went into another room but when he came back his face was terror struck. "What's wrong?"Linh  asked.

"Glimmer... she.. she is back," Tam whispered.