A new member

Welcome back to another chapter! So.. let's continue from the last cliffhanger shall we?

P.S. please tell if you you hated my cliffhanger, because am trying to be a evil author like Shannon messenger but I can't seem to hurt them!

"What?!" We all said at the same time.

"Your my sister?!" Keefe asked as the same time as tam said. "Your glimmer boy's sister?!"

"Actually that does make sense tam," Biana replied stifling her giggles. "She is glimmer boy's sister because she is glimmer." At this we all laughed hard — even glimmer — until Tiergran peeked in to check if we were all right. 

"So..," Tam said clearing his throat. "Where are you going to stay?" He looked over at Merriam .

"Well.. I would like to get out of this crappy room but I also realized your fancy throne leaders and the blackswan will want to have a friendly chat with me," Merriam replied. "And I am a Sencen so after all the chaos I will stay with Keefe and attend foxfire."

"Sure.. but heads up I am staying with dadio and Ro is going to be around now ," Keefe explained. "Also don't call me big brother."

"Sure Keefe, and don't worry I will get along with Ro. I know her, I met her once and we are freinds." Merriam smiled. "Oh and about Lord fancy pants, I have some tricks in my mind," She smirked.

"Woah..," Keefe said grinning. "We are soo going to get along." As everyone kept chatting I saw tam retreat outside the room. I glanced at everyone else before following tam.

"Hey tam," I said sitting next to him in the living room.

"Hey," He said looking up at me.

"So.. umm.. can I ask you something?" I asked nervously.

"Uh.. sure," Tam replied looking at me curiously.

"Ok.. umm.. do you.. like..," I started nervously. 

"Do you what?" Tam asked when I didn't continue.

"You know what there is no easy way to put this easily so I am just going to ask this," I sighned. "Do you like glimmer- I mean Merriam?" I blurted out. Tam stood silent, looking at me as if I was a puzzle. I blushed harder as the seconds passed by and fought an urge to tug an eyelash.

"Your joking right?" Tam asked. "Of cource I don't like her."

"Phew.. sorry about that, it's just well.. your so close to her and I was making sure. Because well.. your Biana's boyfriends and she's my best friend so it's kinda my business.. but I.. wasn't trying to be nosy just wanted to make sure and you are also my friend so.. yeah," I replied blushing harder.

"I get it sophie.. and I was only close to her because everyone else was so mean to her. Not you guys, you were nice to her just for me and I am grateful that you would do that for me. But I don't like glimmer that way. I think being oblivious was better for you, huh?" Tam asked as I smiled.

"I only noticed because Biana told me," I replied as tam looked confused. "Here." I transmitted a to his brain. It was the a few minutes back when he was questioning glimmer, I zoomed into Biana's face. And it was clear that she was shooting tam and glimmer jealous looks.

"The day glimmer left Biana told me her theory that you like glimmer," I explained. "And I told her there is nothing to worry about. That you of all people won't ditch her but she didn't seem that sure." 

Tam sighned. "I really don't like glimmer that way and  I don't know how she got that idea, but thanks for making clearing that up for Biana."

"No problem and I have an idea where she got that idea from," This time I zoomed in on the same picture but on Linh. Linh was holding tam's hand but the goofy grin on her face was just like the ones Edaline gave me. "Ofcource.. how could I have not know,"Tam groaned as I laughed. "You know... you and Linh remind me so much of Edaline and Grady," I replied smiling as he smiled back. "Well.. when you have people you care about you can't help being a bit over protective of it means it keeps them safe," Tam replied.

"Oh don't get emotional on me song," I joked as he rolled his eyes. "And I think Linh is like Edaline because someone's gotta lighten up the mood when your with over protective people."

"Hey.. I can lighten up the mood too thank you very much," Tam replied as I laughed.

"You know... your a lot like Keefe. No wonder Biana liked you and Keefe," I said as he groaned.

"And why didn't you fall for me? Dislike my bangs?" He asked smirking as I blushed.

"No.. it's because I already had three boys after me remember? I didn't need anymore" I replied.

"Actually four if you count Valin," Tam replied. "How is he anyway? Still send love letters?" Tam teased.

"Ugh.. I am out of here if you keep talking about it," I got up and went back in as Tam smiled and joined me.

"Sophie! We are having a  welcome back glimmer party!" Biana announced as I came in. "Wait what were you doing with tam?" She looked at both of us puzzled.

"Fill you in later," I whispered.

"Not stealing my girlfriend are you bangs boy?" Keefe asked.

"Why would I when I have a better girl friend?" He asked jokingly, winking at Biana and me. 

"How dare you say that about foster?" Keefe said putting a hand on his heart. "No worries foster I will take him down with a few punches." Keefe and tam raced around the room.

"Sophie, I wanted to talk to you," Merriam replied from behind me.

"Uh.. sure," I replied. Biana nodded and left,giving  us some space.

"Do you mind if I ask you a favor?" Merriam asked.

"No.. not at all," I replied confused.

"Well.. I just want to ask if you could take care of my big brother, I mean Keefe. I know he is having an hard time, he is horrible at hiding it so you will take care of him won't you? Because even though I am his sister he doesn't trust me well.. that's why. And your his girl friend so..," Glimmer- I mean Merriam trailed off.

"No problem, I can take care of him. And he is pretty bad at hiding," I whispered the last part as Merriam smiled.

"Party at my house!" Biana shouted as we all left Teirgan's house I stopped.

"Blackswan will meet tommorw?" I asked.

"Afternoon," Teirgan said smiling as I left. Just as we were about to leave for Everglen, Keefe realized something. "We forgot Silvia! I'll go get her, you guys go in ahead." Without another he leaped off to Havenfield. Suddenly I was hit with a pang of jealousy , why had he remembered about Silvia and no one else? I pushed the thought out of my head, I was being insane. He probably just remembered because he was trying to think of something other than his mom who is free and his new sister, though Merriam isn't bad. But still.. what if he liked Silvia.. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't push this thought out of my head 

So now you might know which ways the characters get jealous and if you didn't.. you'll find out soon enough. :) and glimmer is sometimes called glimmer sometimes called Merriam