Grouping up

Hi! This is the next chapter and this might be a bit boring but it is necessary to know. And it will be setting the stage for future things... Well enjoy!! Also I have started a new story called written with the ink of love! Please check it out!

"Now just a.. drop...," I cautiously put drop on Iggy and stepped back. Magically Iggy changed into ice blue. I smiled. "Nailed it."

"Sophie! Mr.Forkle's here to see you!" Edaline called. Here already? I though. I skipped downstairs and saw Mr. Forkle standing in the middle of the living room. "Hi," I greeted.

"Hello to you as well Miss. Foster," He greeted.

"So.. does this mean you guys have a plan?" I asked, even though I know the answer.

"Unfortunately.. no.. it's still work in progress..but I will be sure to alert you if we do," Mr. Forkle replied. "Thanks.. I guess..," I replied, knowing that was the best I would get. 

"And before I go.. this is something the council would like you to have," He handed me a letter.

"Now you work with  the council?" I asked. Why now? Why not when we were running away from the council and working for both of you, which by the way put me in so much stress? I wanted to ask but decided not to.. "that's new," I said instead. And it means I don't have to contact the council anymore about the meet, I realized.

"Yes.. It's still.. work in progress we don't agree on lot of things but it would be good to have the council on our side," Mr.Forkle explained. I nodded, that did sound like a good idea. He handed me a letter and was about to leave when Edaline interrupted. "Your going already? If you wait a bit more mallowmelt will be ready. Please have some before you leave," Edaline insisted.

"Well.. if it's only a few minutes wait.. I guess I'll have some," Forkle decided as I smothered a grin. No one, and I mean no one can resist edalien's mallomelt, especially not me. After Forkle left I sat down on the couch and was about to open the letter when someone knocked one the door.

 "Marella and dex! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised by their visit. 

"Why? Can't I visit my best friend?" Dex asked acting hurt.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you can, now why are you really here?"

"I would like to know that too dex," Marella asked facing him.

"Didn't you read?" Dex held up the letter I had just got.

Marella frowned. "No, why would I read a letter from the council right away? I might read it later tonight or something."

"I was about to read it, why? What does it say?"I asked.

"You both need to read it. Now." Dex replied. Soon dex and Marella sat next to me eating mallomelt while I opened my letter.

Dear Sophie Foster,

The council has been working with the blackswan lately, as you might have heard. And we are planning a plan with the blackswan but we are having problems being on the same page and agreeing. So yes, it is going slow and we know that you can be frustrated by this and we completely agree. We can't do nothing while the neverseen members are around this is where team valiant comes in. The council has spilt team valiant into two groups, the first group being you, dex, and Marella and the other group being Biana, Linh, wylie, and Stina. You can have meetings as a whole team of course but you will be spending more time with your group. The council has decided that you, Marella, and dex will be focusing on practicing with Mr.Ruewen since he is the only Mesmer. Your team will have to plan and discover  moves that we can use if we ever come across Lady Giesela. Biana, Linh, Stina, and Wylie will be trying to figure out when Lady Giesela might have manifested as a mesmer and  alerting  the gnomes, ogres, dwarves, goblins kingdoms of the neverseen's and making sure we can count on them in time of war. You can definitely have the meet your were planning tommorow but this is the things the council would like for you to work on. Take care, and be strong.