two.

A/N

I know the pic above is Sarah Close in the middle of Cal and Vik... but instead let's pretend it's Isabelle for the sake of a good read :)

It was later on in the night and pretty much everyone was fucked (apart from our fave apple juice boy, Tobi, who had gone home slightly earlier), there wasn't a sober face at the table. Talia, Freya, Gee and Isabelle had made their way onto the dance floor as Talia's favourite and most upbeat song on her new album played over the club's speakers. They were having a good little group dance until a heavily hammered Vikkstar123 ran into the middle of them and started with a fortnite dance after a match of 'odds on' with the also peppered lads: Behzinga and WillNE. Any other night, Isabelle would have found this embarrassing and left the dance floor immediately, but tonight was a good night and she just wanted to enjoy it whilst it lasted.

Once the dancing had stopped and everyone had new drinks, back at the booth Freezy suggested they all play 'never have I ever' where you take a shot if the statement given applied to you. Being as Freezy had suggested it, he kicked it off:

"Never have I ever blacked out drunk." Everyone except Isabelle and Gee took a shot.

"We're responsible drinkers." Gee said as she high-fived Isabelle.

JJ was up next and of course he went where everyone expected him to go, "Never have I ever had a threesome." In response to that, JJ, Ethan and somewhat slightly surprisingly Freezy took a shot. Isabelle slowly nodded at the lads with a 'well, if that's your cup of tea' expression plastered across her face. With Simon making a joke that since the three lads had each taken a shot that maybe they had some explaining to do.

Isabelle was the last to say a statement after taking no shots the whole round, being the proudly innocent girl that she was. "Never have I ever been on a bender abroad and ended up in a completely different country."

"I thought you said you never blacked out drunk?" Ethan recalled.

"Mhm, I haven't. I never blacked out, I just got dragged from place to place by my mate and ended up in some random city out of the country." She replied.

"How did you get there without a passport?" Vik asked.

"I honestly have no clue," Isabelle half-remembered, "I think we snuck onto a boat or something." Nobody took a shot as nobody else had ever done it, meaning Isabelle had to take 2 shots.

Within 10 minutes, the club had called last orders and the lights had begun to turn on with people exiting the building slurring their words and stumbling along the pavement. JJ being JJ was already somehow asleep and spread over the booth's cushioned bench. Simon debated leaving him there, but ultimately decided that he couldn't do that to his best friend.

Since the drive would have been long and Isabelle lived near to nobody else who attended the party, Talia offered her a night on Simon and JJ's sofa. She politely declined the offer, as she knew she would wake up with a sore back if she slept on a sofa. Lux overheard the conversation and mentioned that Freezy and Harry had a spare bedroom which was his own old bedroom, being that he had moved out earlier that year. Isabelle still declined until Freezy insisted on it. "Go on then, I might as well." She finally caved, overall relieved with her decision as she knew she didn't have the money for a taxi to get home with as she'd irresponsibly spent her emergency cash on shots.

Everybody said their goodbyes and got into their own taxi's in their divided groups. In the black cab, Isabelle was seated between Harry and Freezy, with Lux at the front wistfully chatting away to the driver. Even though he had moved out, he still lived nearby, so getting a ride with them made sense. Harry had started to fall asleep, leaning his head against the window until they got to a sharp turn, where Harry's body shifted and his head was now on Isabelle's shoulder. She didn't mind too much as he just wanted to sleep, so she said nothing and just stared mindlessly out of the window. Throughout the party, they'd shared a few prolonged moments of eye contact, but they never lasted more than 3 seconds so nothing was to be thought of it.

When arriving outside the lads' flat, Lux paid and Freezy near on practically shouted at Harry to wake up. "BOG, WE'RE HOME. WAKEY WAKEY." Harry lifted his head up from my shoulder and noticed the slight bit of drool he'd formed on the shoulder of my jacket whilst sleeping.

"Sorry about that." He mumbled, clearly ready to get into bed and sleep until 3pm.

"Oh, it's fine." Isabelle replied, slightly disgusted but nonetheless couldn't judge as she sometimes drooled whilst sleeping.

When the group got into the flat, Lux showed her to what used to be his old room, which now had a single bed against the wall and a desk in the corner. "Sorry it's probably not up to standard."

"Nah, nah. It's perfect, as long as I'm in a bed, I'll be asleep within seconds." She smiled and thanked him for offering his old room as a place to sleep for the night. She'd have to remind herself in the morning to thank the other two lads for letting her stay the night.

Cal walked up behind Lux with a shirt in one hand and a bottle of water and pack of paracetamol in the other. "Here, this is Harry's, he's already asleep so he won't mind you using his shirt for the night. He'd agree with me that you can't stay in that dress all night. To be honest, he won't even notice it's gone." He handed Isabelle the shirt and continued talking- it was much more of a slur of words than it was actually talking. "Oh and these are for the morning." Cal stated before handing her the other items.

"Thanks." Isabelle weakly smiled, ready to fall asleep any second. And with that the boy's left her to it.

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is a little shorter than I hope to write in the future. But I'm already writing the next one so hopefully it should be up by Sunday.

How are you doing on this fine day/night?

P.S We love a good stress cry, don't we ladies :)

(I got myself a bowl of grapes so I'm all good now)