nine.

The conclusion was that Talia won and as Cal ended the video, he challenged Isabelle to compete against him next, to which she reluctantly accepted. As Isabelle and Talia left, Talia caught the look that Isabelle and Harry gave each other, even if they didn't realise it themselves.

When they got to the car, Talia decided to bring it up. "So, what happened with you and Harry today?"

"Huh?" Isabelle turned to Talia, confused and started to drive to Amazonico, a rainforest-themed restaurant, where they were going for dinner.

"The look that you two gave each other."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb."

"I genuinely don't know what you're talking about."

"Riiight."

"I'm trying to focus on driving, Talia." Isabelle was getting a bit agitated that Talia wouldn't drop it. "We went to the pub, had a couple of drinks with Ethan and Gib and then came back. Literally nothing else happened." She tried to clear up.

"Mhm." Talia grinned to herself.

Isabelle just rolled her eyes and continued to focus on the road, changing the conversation swiftly. "Marcus is in London."

"Oh really? How long is he here for?"

"He's going back home on Sunday."

"Usually he sends a text when he's visiting so we can meet for lunch."

"It was a last minute thing... him & Daniel broke up." Isabelle hesitantly told her.

"Oh god... I should send him a text." Talia got out her phone immediately after finding out the news. She sent a text and remembered that she was supposed to be vlogging today, which to nobody's surprise, she hadn't done much of. Talia whipped her camera out of her bag and set it up on Isabelle's dashboard. "You don't mind if I vlog this do you?"

"No, no. Go ahead, make your p's." She replied with a laugh.

Talia turned the music down as she didn't want to get a copyright strike and told the camera what the plan for the rest of the night was.
"So we've just finished filming a video which should be out on CalFreezy's channel soon, I'll leave the link to the video in the description if it's posted before I upload this. I'll also just leave his channel link there too. But anyway, next we're on our way to dinner."

"Big shocker... it's not Nando's for once." Isabelle commented, not looking at the camera as she was focusing on making a turn.

"It's an rainforest-themed restaurant which I saw on Instagram a few days ago and we decided we had to check it out." Talia explained. "I think it's called Amazon or something?" She continued. "Wait, can they do that considering it's already a company?"

"No, it's called Amazonico. And no, I don't think they can as it's like infringement or something. Even though it was literally the name of a rainforest first." Isabelle added.

When they got to the restaurant they were seated and ordered cocktails. Talia ordered the Jungle Bell Mojito and Isabelle ordered the PuMai Tai. Talia pulled her camera out again to take a few couple seconds shots of the drinks to make her vlog look a bit more aesthetically pleasing. For starters, Talia ordered the Ensalada Amazónica and Isabelle ordered herself the Salmon Tiradito. As their main dish, Talia ordered the Akami and Isabelle ordered Kagoshima. Lastly, when it came to desserts, Talia ordered the Mango & Passion Fruit Sorbet and Isabelle ordered the Panqueca.

After they paid the bill at the restaurant, they headed back to the car. Talia spend the whole drive back to her flat chatting to the camera about how nice the staff were and how good the food and environment was, with Isabelle adding little comments in here and there.

Isabelle waved goodbye to Talia and her still recording camera as Talia got out and thanked her for a good night.

Isabelle was exhausted by the time she got home and barely noticed her brother fast asleep on the sofa wrapped in the spare bedding. Half way through the evening Isabelle's phone had died so she put it on charge the moment she got to her bedroom incase she had any important calls or texts that she had missed.

Once her phone turned on again, she had received 6 texts, 2 of which were from Harry which she opened first.

Harry

hey, you left your jacket at mine & cal's

do you want me to drop it off for you?

I'm not too bothered to be honest

I have more at home, I can just
get it when I next see you

when will that be?

whenever you want it to be :)

Isabelle hesitated before sending the text with a smiley face as she thought it might have come across as eager or in the wrong way. As she moved her finger to press the delete button, it pressed send instead. 'Fuck. Why do they have the two buttons so close together? Who thought that was a good idea?!' She mumbled under her breath to nobody but herself.

She left her phone to charge on her bed as she made her way to her en-suite bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her makeup off. As her phone pinged, Isabelle practically jumped at her bed to get it, her toothbrush casually hanging out of her mouth. It was just a notification that Talia had mentioned her in an instagram story, presumably a picture from the night they just had.

Isabelle was right as she pressed the notification that took her to Talia's story. Isabelle reposted it on her own and put her phone back down, going back into the bathroom to finish what she was doing.

Assuming Harry had probably just fallen asleep as it was now 11pm with no text back from him, Isabelle decided to steam for an hour or so, basically until she got tired. The reality was that Harry had read the text as soon as it was sent and panicked slightly about what to say next. The confidence that the alcohol gave him must have worn off as he was lost for what to text back.

She set up her pc for the Twitch stream and organised the tabs on her monitors before clicking 'start stream'. The notification went out to her followers that had her stream notifications on and it said '20 gifted subs for notif squad'. This was the same notification that went out every time she started a stream, and every time she followed through with the 20 gifted subs.

After she gifted the subs to her own Twitch channel, she sent out a tweet and posted an Instagram story stating that she was live.

Harry was scrolling through twitter about 10 minutes after the tweet was posted and he read it and clicked the link to her stream and watched. She was doing a 'Just Chatting' stream as she didn't really have enough energy to do anything else. Plus she didn't want to make too much noise as her brother was asleep across the hall.

Isabelle was answering questions that were sent in chat and thanking those who donated & subbed to the stream. She also did some tier lists suggested to her in chat. Harry ended up watching the rest of the stream up until 1am when Isabelle ended it after she admittedly yawned 4 times in a minute, indicating that she was tired. He found her yawns somewhat cute, but he would never admit that to himself, let alone anyone else.

A/N

I realised after I'd posted the last chapter and fully written this one that Isabelle shouldn't drive after the drinks, but at the end of the day it's literally just a fictional story made for entertainment. I don't condone drinking & driving.