five.

A/N

I'm sorry for the lack of chapters and the fact his is only a small-ish chapter compared to my other ones previously.  But don't worry more will be coming soon.

I've literally not posted a new chapter in so long.

In the meantime, whilst I write more, check out my 'faves <3' reading list and definitely read some of them if you haven't already.

~

It was 7:30pm on the Sunday night and Isabelle needed to be at work in 12 hours, so she was planning on going home pretty much straight after filming for Simon's video and relax for the rest of the night. But that's not where her night ended up going. She'd come to realise the Sidemen were avid drinkers - some more than others, not to mention names... Harry & Ethan - and everyone (except Tobi) had gotten themselves a beer from Simon and JJ's fridge.

Isabelle travelled to the flat in her car so she passed up on the offer of a drink and got a can of Diet Coke considering she'd be driving herself back home but stayed to chat with everyone else anyways.

Simon remembered he'd offered to pay for the girl's Nando's and took their orders along with the others' orders too, but the lads had to pay for their own food. Isabelle ordered the Double Chicken Wrap (medium spice) with a side of Chips and an extra side of Halloumi fries - which she planned on sharing with Talia because she knew she couldn't stomach all that food and didn't want to put herself into a food coma before she got home.

After the Nando's arrived and everyone had eaten, Isabelle offered a ride home to those who lived in the direction she would be driving. She didn't mind taking a few extra turns to ensure people got home safely. After all, they'd taken her in as a friend and that's what friends do for each other. Harry & Ethan were the only ones who took her up on her offer.

She had a quite a small car, so it wasn't great space-wise, but it did the job where it needed to. It was a tight squeeze for the boys (compared to what they're used to driving), with Harry sat in the front passenger seat Ethan sat in the middle seat in the back for extra leg room even though he was a somewhat short fella so leg room wasn't something he really needed to worry about. In reality, he just wanted easy access to the bluetooth controls to play whatever crap he listened to.

As Isabelle drove, she could feel Harry's eyes on her. She tried to keep focused on the road but looked at him for a second to see if he really was looking at her or if she was paranoid. Sure enough he was staring at her, but not in a creepy way that made her feel uncomfortable. It made her curious as to what he was thinking.

All of a sudden music blared through her car speakers, making her jump out of her skin and almost swerve the car.

"Jesus!" Harry exclaimed with shock, almost having a fit from the scare and turning with wide eyes to Ethan.

"Sorry mate." Ethan replied with a chuckle as he started to vibe to the tune playing.

Isabelle pulled up outside of Harry's flat and as he got out and said his gratitude for the lift home, Ethan hopped into the front seat beside her. Her eyes followed him as he left the car, watching him with a subconscious smile.

She soon diverted her eyes from watching Harry walk away to the boy now beside her. "Quick to jump into his grave." Isabelle joked.

As Isabelle started to drive again after Ethan gave her his address and some directions, he started to get into a somewhat deep conversation with her as he wanted to get to know more about her.

"Do you wanna come up for some drinks?" Ethan asked, once Isabelle had parked up beside his place of residence, subtly expressing the fact that he may have taken a particular liking to Isabelle.

"Oh, no thank you. I've got work tomorrow and it's already pretty late. Thank you for the offer though." Isabelle smiled as she rejected his suggestion.

"No worries, see you another time?" Ethan seemed a little disheartened by her response but smiled nonetheless.

It was 9:30pm by the time Isabelle got home and she put her coat on the clothing rack and left her shoes by the door, slumping on her sofa and resting her feet on the coffee table. She thought back on the last 24 hours and she had to admit it was the most fun she'd had in a while.

The only 'negative' she could think of was why couldn't she get Harry Lewis out of her head...

A/N

Whenever I read other people's books, I always find that some of my favourite chapters are the ones where they take trips. So I've ultimately decided to make them go on a trip in the near future. Not too near though, because we want this to be somewhat realistic, and not just go on a trip like a week or two after Isabelle has met everyone.

I don't want this little holiday to be too long so I'll make sure all the chapters (probably 2-3) are all completely written so they can come out like one day after another so we can move on with the book.

I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to come out, I just had no ideas where I wanted to go with it. So I apologise that it's pretty boring. I'm already onto writing like 2 more chapters so they should be out within the next week or so (no promises though because I'm a huge procrastinator).