Chapter 4: Fewer accidents Then Emergencies

It was not a long journey to the hospital nor was it particularly dangerous. People had moved aside fairly quickly when they heard his stomping and moved even quicker when he shouted, a deafening roar compared to the weak gasps of breath of the man against his ear. Since he had left the shop his feet hadn't stopped stomping, stinging with every slam. His legs pumped like that of a horse, aching with every thrust forward. That didn't stop the man though, he had to ignore every step so he could ignore the pain. To him, it didn't matter how he got there, only that he got there.

'Noble Six, left then a right at the end of the street'

Six obeyed the voice without question and skidded, faced his new direction, and took off once more. He quickly accelerated through the crowd, his voice not wavering. They may not have understood his English but they understood his intent. The crowd parted like the ocean and Six soon reached the end of the street. He dashed across the road, hopping over cars to end up at the other side of the road. 

Then there is was Musutafu General Hospital. The hospital stood before him, tall and proud. Ambulances were scattered around, variations between them. Some had the door left open while others were in the process of taking critically injured civilians people out. Six looked away then at the person on his back. His breaths were weak, slightly weaker than before but he had made it and he only had to get through those doors.

---------------------------------------------------

Six stared at the ceiling, this wasn't the place he was expecting to end up. He had planned to come in, drop the man off, and go back out to see what he could do. Yet a rather fierce doctor had grabbed his arm and practically dragged him into a bed. He had told her that he was fine in broken Japanese but she just ignored him or just didn't understand and continued to the wards. Speaking of which, she was approaching him now, holding a clipboard. Her medical scrubs had a doctors coat over them. Her raven hair had been tied into a neat bun that sat just above the back of the skull. The age on her face showed her to be fairly young, maybe a year or two older than the Spartan but her green eyes seemed harder than most.

"When can I leave?" Six asked bluntly.

The female doctor looked at him, raising a black eyebrow at him. To her, this man was unnaturally calm for the situation. He stared at her stoically, his face not portraying any emotion. He hadn't even changed his T-shirt that's back had been stained in blood. Then she looked at the man's legs. The lower trouser had been scorched to a crisp but hopefully, it hadn't damaged the skin too much. And then his right arm had glass shards embedded in it that she had yet to take out. She had to put it down to a pain-numbing quirk if not, then this man must be...

"You do realize the state you are in?" The doctor answered back.

Six looked at his legs and then at his arm. He analysed his arm for a second before bringing his hand up and pulling out the largest chunk of glass, letting it shatter on the floor. Blood flew out and down his arm

"What are you doing!" The doctor shouted, springing forward and grabbing the Spartan's wrist. 

As the hand clasped around the wrist, several plans went through Six's head. The first involved elevation, he could pull away quickly before she could get a full grasp from there he could roll off the bed then make a break for it. The next involved the removal of the assault. He would grab the woman's wrist and twist it, resulting in the woman letting go and maybe getting away with a fractured or if she tried to continue; a broken one. The third and final involved a complete neutralisation of the threat, which would be the simplest to do. Let her grab his wrist and suddenly pull it toward him. Then her neck would be in range and the rest would be quick and clean.