a/n | about the plot

PLEASE READ BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT.

hi, i'm just here to talk about the relationships between the characters of the story.

i didn't really want to do this in the first place since my writing style depends heavily on subtexts and the emotions of the character rather than the plot itself, i don't really want to ruin it by explaining it here but i've had a lot of comments of readers being confused about the plot since it puts dream and george in a romantic light at the start.

first of all, if you have read the starting regards, you could see that the plot is not much of an original idea but instead heavily inspired by UNRIPE EXPRESSION. the manhwa itself surrounds the main character as he struggles with his sexuality, much like dream in this book, by going to the internet and asking a stranger for advice because he happens to like one of his schoolmates.

hibiscus dissection, as i've said a couple times already, is a slowburn book but it is still dreamnoblade. i wouldn't have titled it as such if it wasn't one.
and i'm not going to write and push the romantic narrative in the first couple of chapters because i want it to focus more on dream's identity.

please give the book a chance, i try my best to update! don't be discouraged by the first chapters and keep reading.

but if you don't like this book at all, there are countless authors who have good books about dnb and has a much more different pacing than mine, i suggest that you give them a chance as well. they are very good writers! /nm /pos

thank you so much for your time! i hope this clears the confusion. :^)