Garp's Grandson

I'm Going to try to write a different way than I did Before Hand 

So tell me if you like this way better or should I go back to the Original way?

Anyway Here's the Next Chapter

____________________________

The scenery changed, and one of the papers in the table started to glow

"Oi What's going on!?" spoke Usopp.

"Usopp! One of the papers on that table was glowing!" chopper said with a scared voice

"Gurararara, this is getting more interesting! isn't that right Marco?, asked Whitebeard to his son

"Sure is-yoi" answered his dad. Everyone else was either scared or intrigued in what was happening, and some again didn't care.

"Yasopp! We get to see a smaller Luffy again!" Said an excited Shanks to his crew mate, who nodded with a smile as the scene began to change even more rapidly.

"Garp? You didn't do anything questionable and unreasonable to Luffy as a child, Right?" asked Coby with much interest

"I don't think so? I taught him everything he needs to know how to be the strong marine! But Luffy had to become a pirate" answered Garp

The Straw hats all looked at Garp with a blank face not believing what he just said, Luffy was scared of Garp by the way he treated him and now they get to see how that looked like. Sengoku looked at Garp questionably, while others just realized Garp the Navy Hero was there but didn't say a thing.

Corazon who just hugged Law from the beginning, decided to say something to Sengoku about Dressrosa but got caught off after the scene changed to a sunny day, deep in the of the woods

"Where are we now?" asked Tom who was sitting next to Franky and Dr. Hiriluk who was also asking this to himself answered, "It's a forest"

Chopper was about to talk, but got interrupted after hearing fighting sounds between monkeys, and a small child who was grunting.

"Sounds like a battle without swords," said Kuina

"You look like Tashigi, Are you guys related?" asked Smoker who until just realized the similarities between the two of them

Tashigi & Kuina both answered at the exact same time, "Just because we are swordswomen doesn't mean we're all the same!"

Zoro looked at them one more time before nodding at confirmation to smoker because although he disliked smoker he too agreed with him.

Banchina who was paying attention to her surroundings saw a boy jumping up and down fighting monkeys, "Guys, look over there I see a child fighting monkeys?'

Everyone looked until they saw the small boy, "Your right but why would a child fight monkeys?" asked Tashigi regaining her composure after talking to smoker about how Kuina, and her aren't related.

"You Bastard!" Luffy yells to monkeys who were taunting and beating him punching him from every direction until he fell down.

As all the mothers, and Corazon saw the beat up kid, which all of them wanted to hug the child and fix him up, until the scene changed, and they see a younger Garp staring at the child while sitting down, Dragon who was keeping quiet the whole time realized what was going on, and realized what was next as did Garp.

Everyone stared at the Navy hero trying to pick up the pieces in the puzzle, "You knew Luffy that Long?" asked Vivi who was surprised and worried for Luffy