Shanks PT 1

Yo What's up guys It's been a while hasn't it?

Hope you guys are doing well. In all honesty I've been some what busy doing stuff and watching anime and reading some manga about demon slayer, AOT Before the fall which is pretty good not gonna lie, and Komi Can't Communicate all of which i recommend if you have time

Sorry for not uploading often, I actually had to watch a a full on video to get the exact lines from the anime so Credit goes to them.

I think I'm going to do a special chapter which will dedicated to manga spoilers if you want because man it is getting crazier but that's if you guys want that to happened and if not I could always just wait later.

My advice for to day comes from One of my Idols: "We're born free. All of us. Free. Some don't believe it, some try to take it away. To hell with them! Water like fire, mountains of ice, the whole bit. , and you'll know what freedom is, that it's worth fighting for! Fight to live, risk it all for even a glimmer of real freedom! It doesn't matter what's waiting outside the gate, or what comes in! It doesn't matter how cruel the world can be, or how unjust! Fight. Fight. Fight. FIGHT!!!" - Eren Yeager

______________________

"Hey, Luffy! What are you trying to do?!"

"Huh"

"Luffy?" Thought everyone in that room that were somehow connected to him as they got more curious to know what was happening and what he is trying to do.

"What's going on?" asked Tashigi.  Meanwhile 2 men in the room felt some chills in their bones as they felt that they weren't going to live after this.

"Psh... Yasopp is this what I think this is?" whispered Shanks as he had 2 things in his mind. One is that he will forever be proud of Luffy.  And Second, He was going to die in the hands of Luffy's Friends/Family and Comrades.

"It was good to know you Captain" Whispered back Yasopp as he saluted to him and then took a sip of sake which they were still sharing with Zoro since they somehow appeared with 20 cases of sake and booze.

"Don't worry, I have a plan"

"Run and yell?"

"....no?..."

"At least make it sound like your weren't going to do that"

"I'm really serious! I'm so pissed! I'm gonna prove it to you!" Yelled out a small boy as he was holding a knife in the air.  That boy being of course one Monkey D. Luffy

"Huh Is it me or does Luffy look and act more immature?" asked Sanji.  The crew took a minute to think about it because their captain did seem to act a little more immature than usual.

"Luffy seems determined on what he is going to do" pointed out Coby as he wondered what could Luffy be trying to do since Luffy is unpredictable for most. 

"Wait guys Look at Luffy!" Yelled out Chopper as his eyes for some reason sparkled with joy.  The straw hats all looked at the younger version of their captain to find the discovery that their doctor has.

"I don't see anything" Answered Zoro who had just finished his 3rd bottle of sake.  The Royalty in the room nodded their heads in agreement as the boy in the screen looked like Luffy through and though.

Usopp took some more time to check everything their captain represented, His eyes had their usual look, had the same hair, He was missing his hat, and had no scar under his eye.... THE SCAR!

"I SEE IT NOW" 

"YOHOHOHOHOHO, I do as well Chopper"

"SUPERRRR"