Shanks Part 3

Yo!

It's been a few years, but I am back with another chapter!

A lot has happened in that time.

I heard that shanks has a daughter which changes everything for me.

So that's cool.

Well first of I am completely sorry for taking way too (Emphasize to the max) much time to drop this chapter.

enjoy the chapter!

_______________________________________________

"Law! Please give me a hug!" yelled out Cora-san.

"Stop. Please."

"Someone please tell me how I'm related to him" said Doflamingo as he pointed as his brother.

"Let us continue, Rocky" commented Robin.

The group of bandits were huddled up together circling the young boy as the leader pinched his cheek testing his new powers. That being said he was yelling.

"--Let go! Let go! Damn!" 

"--What an interesting body..." said the leader of the bandits.

"Why are they doing that to my big brother?!" yelled out Otama in rage. 

"Big brother?" asked Nami in confusion to why she would call Luffy her big brother since in her knowledge he didn't have a little sister. (I don't remember if Otama was ever really introduced in my chapters so far and her connection to Ace.)

"Big brother is related to my big brother Ace" proudly exclaimed Otama to the Straw hats and the rest of the crowd. 

"Does that mean that your my kid too?" asked shanks as he walked to her.

"Gurarararara, she is Ace's little sister, Idiot, she is my daughter" remarked Whitebeard.

"Woah, I have this weird feeling of Deja vu here" said Tashigi. (I checked and yes, I did introduce her connection to Ace but let's just keep it here)

"Shanks do you even know how to raise a daughter" asked Rayleigh.

"Sure, I do. I have daughter after all!" responded Shanks with a smile in his face.

"HOLD UP!!!" yelled out the Marines and pretty much everyone in that room.

"I bet you did the 'we need milk' trick, right?" asked Yasopp.

"It's better than the 'sea is calling me so I'll turn into a pirate and leave you with my kid so that one day he would turn out to be me' trick you did to your family" answered Shanks as he pointed at Yasopp.

"That was a little uncalled for... ...I love you son." commented Yasopp.

"Dad's right... Also, I do too Dad..." said Usopp.

"Yeah, you're right. My bad Yasopp"

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP. RED HAIR SHANKS A YONKO HAS A DAUGTHER!!!" exclaimed Smoker.

"Yeah. So?" asked Shanks.

"Let's continue!" 

"Say you're sorry for that!" yelled out Luffy as he struggled to escape his grasp.

"--What kind of animal is he?" asked the man.

"Luffy is still stubborn as ever... ...So what's your daughter's name?" asked Sanji as he sat near the Yonko.