12.

graduation day, george was nervous. he was dressed and ready for the ceremony. dream was sitting in the teacher section with the rest of the staff. dream couldn't get up and shout and cheer when george's name was called.

"George Davidson" he heard, he looked up and watched. a slight smile on his face. this was important, important that he watch his boyfriend finish high school.

-

dream found george after the ceremony. he was talking to some of his friends. only one of which was in george's same history period. dream decided to wish them all a happy graduation.

"thank you Mr.Dream!" the boy in the colorful hoodie said, waving bye. george smiled as he left. dream winked at george last second hoping they wouldn't catch it.

"i hate to say this but ohmygod Mr.Dream is the hottest teacher here..." george said, half jokingly so his friends wouldn't think it was too weird.

"i know right! ugh i wish he was my privet tutor if you know what i mean" the tall somewhat curly haired boy said.

"ew! will, you have no filter!" the guy in a navy beanie laughed. "george i think he's into you! he totallyyyy winked at you just now!" the colorful boy said.

"ooo george get some dick~" one of them jokes. george nervously laughed. "i mean i wouldn't mind him dicking me down" george muttered.

"GEORGEE!" the colorful boy laughed. they all left to a dinner to eat together on their absolute last day of high school. they met up with some other friends.

"YO tommy my boy!" will shouted as tommy and his friend tubbo arrived. will was basically a dad to those kids, since they were sophomores.

george had a good time, his friends were loud and wild. he wasn't too annoying in class but he got along greatly with his dumb bunch of friends.