17.

it was first moving day. george needed all this stuff out in a week, dream handled most of the difficult stuff for him. he wanted to do this for george, wanted to be the next biggest step in his boyfriend's life.

most of the furniture wasn't his so it could stay, dream helped move smaller, more personal things. his clothes, his books, and his abundance of blankets and pillows he callls "1000% necessary"

-

"well i think that's good for today, we just have a little more and them we can throw out the trash and clean it and you're all moved out" dream said tiredly falling onto the couch.

george giggled and kissed george softly, "thank you" he said softly, dream pulled him into a hug. george mindlessly played with dream's hair as they rested on the couch.

george liked this, he had thought about a domestic life with clay once, he loved it. this was more than he wanted. dating Mr.Dream was an unreachable daydream of his.

he sat anxiously in that history class, fake moaning his name in his head. now he was living in his house, placing soft kisses on his cheek and jaw. it was so much better. so mich softer than anyone would have guessed.

george would probably take online courses at he after the summer, napping until dream came home. kissing him at the door, having dinner together. it was standard couple things, with bit of spice thrown into there every now and then.

-

george was laying on his stomach looking at his phone, dream's hoodie covering himself. he had white lacy underwear on. it was his favorite, dream's too.

dream ran his hand along dream's back, sitting down next to him. george sat up, dream kissed him softly.

"daddy~" george giggled, dream kissed harder at his boyfriend's neck. two couple knew how the word effected him. george put his hands on dream's shoulders.

"say it again-" dream asked politely. george kissed deam's cheek.

"daddy~ daddy, can i have another kiss? please daddy~" george over used the word. dream pulled the boy into his lap, kissing him on the lips tenderly.

george giggled, breaking from the kiss. "you're so sweet, kitten" dream said gently.

"we...should get a cat" dream suggested jokingly. "and take all your attention off me? i'm your kitten" george said jokingly. "okay, okay," dream placed a kiss on george's temple.

"no one will take me away from you, don't worry" dream assured.