13.

[smut warning]

george knew how to walk to dream's place. he had been there countless of times in the last two months. dream kissed him and picked him up happily when he greeted him at the door.

"george! you're all mine now" dream said hugging the brunette tightly. george giggled, wrapping his hands around dream's waist., taking him to his office.

george sat in dream's lap as he finished up some work. "baby stop moving, you're making me hard" george blushed at his sudden words, no expecting him to be so blunt.

george accidentally moved more causing dream to groan. "sorry-" dream kissed the back of george's neck. "baby, i said don't move- you're a good boy, aren't you?" dream asked, his hand gently running along george's inner thigh.

"don't moan, no noise, can you do that baby?" george nodded egerly. he was sure he could manage. dream gravved something from his desk drawer. george realized it was going to be hard to keep his mouth shut.

"i have to work to do, love. can you keep quiet with this?" george hesitated, he didn't want to disappoint. "george, can you?"

"yes daddy-" george muttered, dream put the vibrator in, keeping it a soft 2. george just road it out, sitting on dream's thigh.

"you can do what you need baby, just no noise. i have to be on a call right now, so you can keep quiet, can't you?" george nodded, they couldn't see him but george was scared what would happen if they heard him.

dream joined the call and turned it to a 5. george tilted his head back, nervously palming his boner. dream spoke fluidly, easily, he had so much confidence when talking on his work call.

george didn't listen to the call, he pressed himself against dream's thigh, bitting his lips softly. he wanted to whine so badly, wanted to moan as he got pleasure.

dream turned it up again, a nice and arousing 8. george was practically breathless. he gave in and touched himself, needy hands on his own member. george came, he was so wet. he desperately wanted ti moan and be touched.

dream set the vibrator to a 10, george quietly moaned, he was miserable, desperate. dream sighed and pumped his hands on george's cock, hard and fast strokes to please the bottom. george's back arched.

"to much, t-to much" george huffed in a whisper. dream made george come again before turning it off. george stayed in his lap until the meeting ended. 20 minutes, george cleaned himself up nicely. he kept so quiet for dream

dream picked him up off his lap and carried him upstairs. george was

"are we going to-" george began to ask

dream nodded silently, "you're such a good boy don't you know that? so good for me, i'm proud of you, love" dream pressed deep kisses into george's neck. george nodded eagerly.

"sit on my lap for me" dream asked after slipping off george's clothes in between kisses. dream unbuttoned his shirt. george sat on dream's lap, back arched perfectly.

"look how pretty you look~ look at yourself, you're beautiful" dream pointed to a big mirror on his wall. george blushed, "my pretty boy" dream whispered.

"keep your hands on mine, okay? don't move them, listening baby? don't move" george nodded and cupped his hands over dream's. dream slowly pumped his hands along george's member.

"look at yourself~ look at you get turned on, you're so good" dream praised, george looked into the mirror, his hands following dream's as he gave him a hand job. "mmm tha-thank you clay~" he tilted his head back, resting on dream's shoulder. dream kissed his neck as he he kept going.

"clay i'm goi-going to- mm" he breathed out, dream just kept kissing his neck, making george whimper.

"i get you so easily, you love it don't you?" george nodded, whimpering in pain. he was still hard. "tea-tear me apart" george moaned out.

dream moved the boy off his lap, not hesitating to fuck george tonight. dream railed into his boyfriend, pretty little moans released involuntarily from george's mouth.

"that's it baby, you're doing so well. i'm going to cum okay?" george tried keeping his breath steady. dream's hands slowly glided down from the top of his back to his waist.

"mm clay- clayy~" george managed to moan out. "you going to cum for me, love? you can do it baby boy, it's okay." george felt so powerful when dream told him how well he was doing. he only wanted to please dream. "just a little more, okay baby? fuck, you're doing so good" george came with a soft whence, he was never too loud in bed. not the type to scream but he did stutter and whimper a lot.

dream had gone fast but so, so utterly gentle, this was more about praising george than anything else. "aren't you a good boy?" dream cooed, pulling out. he kissed all over george's perfect skin.

"you okay? i didn't go too hard?" he asked, george shook his head. "n-no i liked it" george said softly. dream placed soft kisses on his cheeks and jaw. "that's good"

-

dream finished showering so he got out, george stayed in to soak up the hot water. he was tired.

"let me see you, come here" dream said when george had gotten out. he was dressed up cozy. george sat next to him on his couch and curled up to him like a kitten. he was warm next to him.

"want to sleep? we can go lay down" dream offered. "mmm hold me" george said tiredly, his eyes were closed. he'd fall asleep on dream's lap any second now.

dream picked george up, the boy just melted in his arms, arms wrapped around his neck to help hold himself in dream's arms.

dream carried him up the stairs and to the bed, dream had already cleaned up after his shower. "clayyy" george said tiredly.

"it's okay love, you can sleep"

"mmm no i need to tell you something" george said whining, pulling dream's hand so he'd sit on the bed with him.

"yes?" dream said, moving hair out of george's face.

"i love you" george said, placing a soft kiss on dream's cheek. dream smiled, he was in a little shock.

"you mean that?" dream asked. george nodded, "love you" he said before yawning. dream smiled, his boyfriend was so cute.

"okay baby, sleepy time, let's go to bed" dream said fixing the blankets. he pulled george close to his chest. he liked to keep the boy close.