CUDDLES !!

A tiring day of college had just ended and you couldn't wait to go home and relax. Is what you thought you would do... Instead, when you opened the door, you were thrown to the ground by what seems to be your puppy hybrid.

"Y/N YOU'RE FINALLY HOME!!" Hueningkai yelled as he smothered his cheek with yours. His tail started wagging at a rapid speed.

"I sure am Kai..." You stroked his head softly while trying to forget the pain your backside was in. Suddenly, Huening's weight was pulled off of you by none other than Soobin, your bunny hybrid.

"Hueningkai! Don't do that! You might end up hurting her!" Soobin scolded the puppy while wagging a finger at him. Hueningkai's tail dropped at that.

"Sorry hyung... you know I get excited..." Hueningkai's sadness was soon gone as the other hybrid started to appear.

"You left her on the floor!?" In walked in Taehyun, the squirrel hybrid. Yes, you were still on the floor and was too tired to get up. Taehyun offered you a hand and you gladly took it, getting yourself up.

"You're okay, right? You didn't get hurt that bad, right?" Taehyun asked worriedly. Soobin and Hueningkai turned to you with worried eyes and dropped ears. Before you could speak and reassure them that you were fine, Soobin quickly interrupted.

"Huening, you better apologize!"

"No! No! I'm really fine!" Hueningkai still looked a bit sullen though.

"I really am sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt you..." You couldn't bear the sight of your hybrid sad so you quickly embraced him.

"It's okay Kai! I'm not hurt at all!" You softly stroked his ears to try and calm his sudden sullen mood. What you didn't notice was that the other 2 were eyeing you guys with envy.

"Y/N~ I want you to stroke my ears too." Soobin whined with a pout. This was a common occurrence when you payed attention to just one of them.

"I promise I'll do that later Soobinie. Where are Yeonjun and Beomgyu though?" You almost missed the lack of appearance of the two missing hybrids. It was weird since they would all meet you at the door when you arrived home.

"Oh, Beomgyu hyung and Yeonjun hyung are in their rooms sleeping." Taehyun answered with a twitch of his tail. No surprises there. Those two always liked to sleep.

"Okay then. I'll go check up on them real quick and then I'll get to making food." You gave out a light chuckle before leaving the hybrids in the living and heading to the rooms. Each one of them shared a room. Except for one of course. Hueningkai and Soobin shared, Yeonjun and Beomgyu shared and then Taehyun had a room all to himself. Although, that room was almost always empty as Taehyun always crashed in your room. He hates to admit it but, he hates sleeping alone and prefers to cuddle with you instead.

Arriving at the door, you softly opened it. The door let out a soft squeak which made you cringe a little but, was soon forgotten when your eyes landed on the sight in front of you.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu were in the same bed, cuddling each other. Their legs were in a big knot and Yeonjun's tail rested on their legs. Beomgyu's head rested on Yeonjun's chest and Yeonjun had his arms loosely around Beomgyu's upper back.

Your heart melted at the sight. You sneakily took out your phone and snapped a few pictures of them before putting it back in your pocket.
Maybe you'd use it as blackmail later...

You tried to quietly close the door again but, it still let out a squeak. You made a mental note on having the doors fixed. You hoped that didn't wake them up and made your way into the kitchen.

Arriving at the kitchen you pondered on what to make. The two maknaes plus Soobin were in the living room playing some game on their console, serving you as background noise. Finally deciding on just making Ramen since you were tired, you went to your cupboards and took out 6 packages. You hoped that would be enough since some of them can eat quite a lot.

Just then, a sleepy little bear hybrid entered the kitchen. Rubbing his eyes sleepily, he made his way to your side, resting his chin on your shoulder and snaking his arms around your waist while you waited for the water to boil.

"Did you have a good rest Beom?" You asked as you reached your hand back and started stroking his ears. Beomgyu let out a soft hum and gave out a sleepy smile while keeping his eyes closed.

"I sure did. I'm really hungry though..." His words trailed off at the end, indicating that he was still a bit sleepy since he just woke up.

"The food will be done soon. If you'd like, you can go play with the maknaes and Soobin while you wait!" You gave him a soft smile while opening the Ramen packets now that the water is starting to boil.

"Okay! I'll meet you when the food's ready!" Beomgyu's energy switched in the blink of an eye and he hurried off to the living room to play with his brothers.

You started putting in the seasoning when a pair of soft lips met your cheek. Quite startled, you turned to your left and was met with your sly fox hybrid. He gave you a slight smirk and rested his arm on the counter, facing you.

"H-hello there Junnie. Did you rest well?" You were still shaken up about the kiss earlier but soon settled down since he always does this.

'I shouldn't get flustered like this...' You thought.

"Mhm! Although, I would've liked it if I hadn't slept that much." Yeonjun gave out a slight pout. Wondering why, you tilted your head.

"Why would you not want to sleep more? You've gotta treasure your sleep Junnie..."

"Well, I would've seen your beautiful face earlier if I wasn't off snoring!" He stomped his foot and his tail and ears gave out a slight twitch.

"You get to see my face everyday Jun," you chuckled, "C'mon. Help me set the table up!" While Yeonjun set the table, you went off and called the others over for dinner.

After all of them arrived, they all sat in their respective seats and began eating out of their bowls. Dinner was your favorite part of the day since you could calmly talk to your hybrids and enjoy a nice meal. Soon after, all the bowls were put in the sink.

"I'm going to head to bed guys. I'm pretty tired today." You let out a soft yawn while stretching your arms. You didn't feel like doing chores today and since you had a free day tomorrow, you thought you'd do it then.

"Can I go and cuddle with you~?" Hueningkai ran to your side and gave you a side hug.

"Yah! Y/N's tired! Let her go to sleep!" Soobin scolded again. Hands on his hips.

"It's okay Soobs! He can come with."

At that, Soobin's face softened and got all bashful.

"Well... can I join too then...? Soobin's voice got soft and you couldn't get over how adorable he looked.

"Of course you can!" At that, all the others wanted to join in as well.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can I come?"

"I'll go too I guess."

All six of you arrived at your room. You mentally thanked yourself for having chosen a big bed when you first got the apartment. You slumped yourself on your bed and the other five hybrids accommodated themselves around you on the bed. Taehyun snaked his arms around you and your face softly met his chest. You felt another pair of arms go on top of Taehyun's. Judging by the arms, you could tell it was Yeonjun. Beomgyu laid down next to Taehyun and nuzzle his face onto Tae's back, letting out small happy noises. Soobin and Hueningkai laid beside Yeonjun. Although squished, they managed to get themselves into a comfortable position and cuddle between themselves. Yeonjun and Taehyun rested their tails on top of your legs and all of you soon fell into deep slumber.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I hope that was a good first chapter lol. Idek why I'm starting a new book when I should be focusing on my classes since I'm doing awful lmao. But alas, here I am 🥲. Let's hope I don't just automatically forget about this book like I did with the other one I wrote 😓 Hope you enjoyed nonetheless :)