SICK !!

6:00 AM

Today you woke up feeling awful. You had a massive headache, your throat hurt and felt scratchy, your nose was stuffed and your skin was burning up. You felt as if you were run over by a bulldozer while being thrown off a cliff. You groggily picked up your phone from your bedside table and sent in a message saying that you wouldn't be able to attend class. Putting your phone back, you covered your head with your blanket and tried to get back to sleep. You hoped you would feel better after getting a few more hours of sleep.

10:30 AM

Hueningkai groaned, stretching his limbs while getting out of bed. Seems like he was the first one to wake up again since it was quiet. Scratching his stomach, he made his way to the bathroom. He did his necessities, like brushing his hair and ears and brushing his teeth. Hueningkai had a special brush for his ears, you had bought it for him a few months after he had moved in with you. He loved it because it was a soft shade of green (which was his favorite color) and because it was from you. Satisfied with how he looked, he took another look in the mirror, then headed to the kitchen.

He wasn't feeling like eating cereal that day so he went over to the pantry and took out the loaf of bread. He got out the toaster and proceeded to put the bread in. He then heard footsteps approaching his way.

"Huening... what are you making...?" Beomgyu groggily walked up to Hueningkai, dragging his feet across the floor.

"I'm making toast, do you want some?" Hueningkai offered him the bag where the loaf of bread was resting in, giving Beomgyu a small smile.

"No, I'll come back in a while though, I want to go to Y/N's bed..." With that said, Beomgyu left for your room and Hueningkai proceeded to slather butter (or was it margarine?) unto his toast. Happy with the amount, Hueningkai sat himself down.

Not even seconds later, he heard a screech.

"AHHHHHH! THERE'S SOMETHING ON THE BED!!!" Beomgyu's scream could be heard from all over the house. The others came out of their rooms, groaning and complaining about how much noise there was.

"Yah! Beomgyu! Keep it down!" Soobin complained, his eyes squinting and ears flopping over his face because he wasn't fully awake yet.

Surprisingly, Beomgyu's scream didn't wake you up. Since you weren't feeling your best, you slept more heavily. The other Hybrids still hadn't realized that you were still in bed.

"Soobin-hyung... you don't understand... There's something on Y/N's bed!" Beomgyu whisper yelled, scared that he might wake up the "creature" inhabiting your bed.

"Isn't she supposed to be at school today?" Yeonjun stood behind Soobin, tippy-toeing over his shoulder to look into your room.

"That's the point! There isn't supposed to be anyone on the bed!" Beomgyu was getting more and more scared about what things could be under his precious caretaker's blanket.

"I think you guys are worrying too much. She probably overslept or something." Taehyun lazily made his way over to where the other hybrids were.

"Okay, here's the plan. I'll swipe the blanket off and if anything attacks me, you guys will be there for backup, understand?" Yeonjun discussed a plan that he came up with on the fly, looking at each member carefully.

"Fine. But if any one of us dies, it's your fault." Beomgyu rolled his eyes but inside he knew he was scared to bits.

The hybrids lined up behind Yeonjun one by one while Yeonjun stood behind your door, taking deep breaths and bracing himself for whatever was coming. Yeonjun carefully entered your room, tippy-toeing while the others copied his actions. He made his way to your bed and stood there for a few seconds, taking a deep breath.