A DAY AT THE PARK !!

Today was one of your few days off and you thought it would be a good idea to bring your hybrids to the park. You began making sandwiches and putting them down in the picnic basket. They all were of course, still asleep. All of them were pretty deep sleepers, some more than others, so you always had to go and wake them up yourself. There were some rare cases where one of them would wake up by themselves and you found yourself in that situation right now.

"Y/N~ What are you doing up so early?" Hueningkai walked in his baby blue pajamas, rubbing at his eyes sleepily. His fluffy black hair was disheveled and was pointing in all sorts of directions.

"Hey there Kai! I'm planning on going to the park today with you guys, what do you think about that?" Hueningkai was now slumped on your side, lazily resting his head on top of yours. You made careful of not getting any of the ingredients on his pajamas since those were his favorite.

"That sounds great Y/N! Do you want me to wake the others up?" His sleepiness was gone as soon as he heard the word park. His tail was now wagging rapidly and you could tell he was trying not to jitter so much.

"Oh! That would be very much appreciated Kai." You gave him a quick smile and he rushed off to the others' rooms.

"WAKE UPPPPP! WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!" You heard Hueningkai's distant yell (more like screech) and heard a few groans coming right after. You chuckled to yourself before picking up some water bottles and putting them in the basket. You heard footsteps coming your way and you hurriedly finished preparing your basket.

"Go ahead and change guys. Also, have a light breakfast since I kind of went overboard with the food..." You apologetically rubbed the back of your neck.

"Awe!! My Princess made food for me! How cute!" Yeonjun threw himself onto you (he luckily didn't throw you to the ground) and nuzzled his cheek against yours.

"Yah! She didn't only make it for you. We all live here too yanno!" Beomgyu forcefully peeled Yeonjun off of you, giving him a light slap on his chest. In return, Yeonjun stuck his tounge out at him.

"You guys act like children..." Soobin said, shaking his head disappointedly. The two troublemakers then stuck their tounges out at Soobin.

While the ruckus was still going on, you went to check on Taehyun since he was still in your room (he slept with you last night.) At first you couldn't find him but then remembered that he liked to cover his whole head with the blanket. You made your way over to him and softly pulled the blanket out of his face, his ears springing up.

"Y/N... What time is it?" His voice was raspy and he let out a few groans, stretching his arms a bit.

"It's about 10 o'clock. Get yourself ready and eat something so that we can head to the park." You lightly moved his messy hair from his face and scratched around the base of his ears. You noticed a small smile forming on Taehyun's lips at your actions. Taehyun started getting out of bed and you headed to the kitchen to check on all the others.

They were all already dressed and were now having breakfast.

Hueningkai wore a bright yellow hoodie, matched with some black sweatpants and some vans. His brown hair was no longer disheveled and was now fixed cutely with some curls adorning his forehead.

Yeonjun wore some white jeans accompanied by a white hoodie with black lettering on it. On top, he wore a black and white bomber jacket and finished it off with some vans. You hoped that he didn't get any grass stains on his pants.

Beomgyu's outfit consisted of some dark blue jeans and white sneakers. On top, he wore a black hoodie with a red jean jacket on top. He was pestering Soobin about letting him have more cereal and Soobin was having none of it.

Happiness || TXT X Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara