WORRIED !!

It was once again 6:00 am. Your alarm annoyingly rang, making you groan and grabbing your phone off your nightstand to turn it off. You stayed in bed for a few more minutes, contemplating whether it was worth it to get out of bed today. Coming to your senses, you finally got up and made your way to the bathroom, stretching and letting out a yawn.

You lazily brushed your teeth and fixed your hair, mumbling a few complaints about how school is such a hassle and how much you hated it. Walking back to your room, you made your way to your closet, picking out an outfit for school that day. You chose a comfortable but still  somewhat stylish outfit since today you weren't really feeling it.

You finally made your way to the kitchen to find something small but filling to eat. You checked, the fridge, the cupboards, the microwave, the oven, literally anywhere you could look, but you quickly concluded that your hybrids had eaten most of the food. Sighing, you made a mental note that you'll have to go grocery shopping one of these days and that you'll drag one of them to go with you to help. Deciding that you'll just have to buy your breakfast that day, you went to put on your shoes and then grabbed your backpack/bag along with your house keys and headed out for the day.

Later that day, at around 12 p.m, your hybrids had all already woken up and were doing whatever pleased them. Seems like today was a lazy day for everyone since it seems like the hybrids weren't up for doing anything either. Some were just laying on the couch, staring at the TV while others were just staring into space.

"Guys, what do you want for lunch today?" Soobin scrolled through his phone, looking at the ratings and food menus of different restaurants.

"Can we get pizza?" Hueningkai shot up from the couch, excitedly wagging his tail at the mention of food and pizza.

"We always get pizza though... how about we order some chicken?" It was Yeonjun now suggesting a food menu. Hueningkai pouted and his tail slightly dropped at the older hybrid's suggestion.

"Why not get both? I'm sure it's affordable. Plus, we need to leave some food for Y/n as well." Taehyun's suggestion seemed to have perked the interest of the other hybrids, all of them nodding their heads in agreement and realization.

"You're a genius Taehyun! This is why you're the smarty of our group!" Beomgyu threw himself onto Taehyun, wrapping him into a tight hug and rubbing their faces together. Taehyun looked annoyed but made no effort into getting the bear hybrid off of him.

"Okay, so pizza and chicken is what we're getting?" Soobin asked one last time, making sure that there were no disagreements between the group. After getting confirmation, he quickly made the order.

After placing the order, they all settled themselves onto the couch again. Beomgyu proceeded to follow Taehyun around, laying on top of him when the younger one laid himself down on the couch. Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Taehyun's waist, snuggling his face deep into his chest. Taehyn lifted his hand and scratched around the base of Beomgyu's ears. The action made the bear's stumpy tail wiggle in it's spot.

Some silence started to settle in, the only thing making noise was the TV. The hybrids realized that they were beginning to get bored, wondering when the food will get here or when you'll finish with your classes. Hueningkai was especially bothered by this, shifting in his spot constantly from time to time.

"I miss Y/nnn...!!! When is she coming backkkk...!!!" Hueningkai loudly grumbled, making the other hybrids face him.

"You've gotta be patient Huening, she'll be back soon." Yeonjun reassured the puppy, ruffling his hair and giving his ears a few strokes. Hueningkai was still not having it though. He kept on sulking, crossing his arms and pouting his lips.