6

(I'm such a big procrastinator 😀)

I looked around the plane, it was kind of small but it'll do I guess. Definitely not first class though.

I sighed as I decided to just fall asleep.

——————

"Turns out you're not that bad, L/n." The black haired boy said shrugging at the girl.

"Oh, thank you!" She smiled back. "Yeah." He replied back awkwardly.

"Alright," the girl said clasping her hands together, "I'll see you around?" She asked, the boy gave her a thumbs up and she walked away. She had an instant crush on him. However she didn't know that.

"Gosh, that game really has me worn out," she said laying down on the benches. It wasn't the most comfortable thing but her stomach was in a wirl. It felt knotted and her head was light.

"If you feel sick you should probably head to the nurses office." A teammate stated, another nodded, "Yeah! You're face is all red; I can walk you there if you like?"

And with that and permission for the coach the two girls walked down to the nurses.

"Hmm, you do seem to feel hot, here's an ice pack, just keep this on your face and here's a cup of water." The nurse said not even fully acknowledging her.

"Okay."

"Yeah, you can head back to class now." The nurse said.

"That was so helpful." Y/n rolled her eyes as she was alone in the hallway she knew she wouldn't offend anyone.

"Oh, L/n!" A males voice said, "hmm? Oh, hey!" Y/n said looking over at him, dropping her hand down so the stupid and useless ice wouldn't block her view of him.

He looked down at the items in her hands, "Damn, is this from when you got hit in the face with the ball earlier?" The boy asked trying to hold back a laugh as he remembered he occasion.

"Hey! So not funny Udai!" The girl yelled furrowing her eyebrows, "and no, it's just a simple headache." She said looking over at him, he stared at her with a very apparent red shade taking over his face.

"Hmm? Is that lady sure this isn't contagious? You've gone all red as well." Y/n said looking down at the ice pack and water. "Huh? Oh no I'm fine," he said grabbing her attention again, "I just like the way my name sounds when you say it." He smiled.

There is was; that feeling, if you had asked the girl she would've thought her "illness" came in wave and that's why she felt it again but now she would've known that this was no coincidence.

"Oh, thanks!" She said quickly and nodded. "Bye, I have to go so I'll hopefully see you soon?" She said and ran off before the boy could even reply.

He knew he had if not what he was thinking it was then at the very least a desire to be her friend.

In class Y/n proceeded to write Udai out with her finger before she had finally flipped to the last page of her note book and wrote Udai around eight times and placed a smile at the top.

"Udai. Udai! Udai, Udai, Udai!" The girl said she was practicing saying his name since she now knew he liked the way she said it.

What was different from the way she said it compared to everyone else. As she began to think about it a wave of embarrassment hit her, she wasn't saying it wrong was she? Is that what was differentiating her from others? She probably looked like a complete idiot.

But then again Udai wasn't the most rare name in the world and she had heard it before, maybe he pronounced it differently? Yeah that's probably what was segregating her. She had her Udai pronunciations mixed up except she had no idea how he said it.

She quickly pulled out her phone, "Hey, L/n." The voice from the other said said, "Hey Kasanoda!" She smiled, "uh how do you pronounce that kid in the other teams name?"

"L/n, you gotta be more specific, which one?" Kasanoda asked,

"The short one, their ace." Y/n clarified.

"Udai, is it not?" Kasanoda nodded from the other end of the line. "Yep Udai." Kasanoda said.

"Oh okay I thought was saying it wrong when I talked to him today."

"You over think to much." Kasanoda laughed,

——————

This is another short one (like Hinata and Tenma) but I was kinda bored so enjoy! 😫