|| 003

003

003

• cнιlнood ғrιend •

----------
TW: DEPRESSION, CURSING
----------

"What is he doing here?! Did he seriously follow us?! That guy's insane!"

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!"

"We're going to die!!!"

"My wife, my kids, big bro, dad, gramps.. I'll miss you! I'm sorry I didn't listen!"

"I don't want to die! I'm scared! Captain, please, we have to escape!"

Those were the shouts, wails and whimpers echoing around the area. The look of pure horror on their faces made you uncomfortable.

Unconsciously, you stepped closer to Mihawk. Unknowingly finding comfort in his presence.

Mihawk glanced at you, noticing your sudden change of behavior. But he was deemed unprepared by the sight of your slowly paling face and wide, panicking eyes staring at the ground.

Your lips were sealed shut as you balled your fist, almost drawing blood by how much pressure you've put in.

'(F/N)?' He thought, getting a bit concerned.

Sweat was starting to drip from your forehead but you payed it no mind. You were too busy being trapped inside your own mind that you didn't even register the fact that Mihawk has hesitantly wrapped an arm around your waist.

He pulled you close to him, head being pressed against his strong, broad chest. Unknowingly, you gripped his coat tightly, which Mihawk didn't mind at all.

At this point you just realized that your breath has become heavier. But you felt the grip he has on you tighten. It was strong and firm.

You couldn't help but be slightly at ease.

He gave your back soothing rubs, which proved to be effective as you were slowly calming down. Mihawk quickly took notice, and continued his calming touches.

For a moment, he took his eyes off of you, the gentle expression he had earlier was quickly replaced by an intimidating one.

Mihawk felt himself glare at the horrified, staring pirates.

How dare you cause her harm?

--was the unspoken sentence the frightened pirates heard loud and clear.