|| 006

006

006

•тнe wнιтe нυɴтer•

                               >>> Quick recap of what  happened for those who
skipped last chapter.

×(F/N) and her companions went
to Arlong Park to chase
after Nami.

×(F/N) left halfway through.

×(F/N) met up with Dragon to
talk about some stuff.

-----

TW: CURSING, SLIGHT SELF BLAMING
-----

-2 weeks ago, Baltigo Island-

It was a relatively peaceful day. No noises could be heard, only the quiet scribbling of a pen.

It was relaxing.

A certain someone was doing some paperwork, enjoying the rare silence.

But it was sadly ruined by someone loudly knocking on the door. "Dragon-san! A person came by requesting for their letter to be personally delivered to you. They said you needed to read it ASAP. May I come in?"

The certain someone, now known as Dragon, carefully placed down his pen. A thoughtful expression resting on his face.

After a few seconds of contemplation, he sighed. "Yes, you may come in."

The quiet creak of the door filled the room as the new occupant opened it. They walked towards Dragon's desk and bowed respectfully before handing him the letter. "Here you are, Dragon-san."

Dragon took the letter from their hands and inspected it, before turning back to the other person. "Thank you for bringing it. You're dismissed."

The person once again bowed and left, leaving Dragon alone in the room. After a few seconds of staring at the letter, he at last, opened it.

To: Dragon-san,

Hello, it's been a while. I hope everyone has been doing well.

A quick summary of my stituation; I've met many people who are willing to help me on my mission. They are very powerful and influential. The mission will be executed more smoothly with them assisting. I'm very grateful for that.

I don't have much ink left so I'm going to have to cut the story of my journey short. There are more important things I'd like to inform you of. And this information may be able to just save this world from further destruction.