|| 004

004

004

вoυnтy

---------
TW: CURSING

💥W: SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED POST WATER 7 ARC💥
---------

"(F-F/N)..? The (F/N)?!"

"Oh, gods...Mihawk and (F/N)..together.."

"D-Die..we're all gonna die.."

As they slowly take in the information being shoved right in front of their faces, they shouted, screamed, and fainted. Right on the spot.

"What the hell's goin' on?! Why are you all cowering like chickens?!" Don Krieg, the captain of the Krieg pirates, snarled at his terrified crewmates. "What's so special about the bitch? Just kill her already! We don't need another pest interfering." He continued.

His crewmates looked at him with wide, horrified eyes. Silently asking themselves if their captain had just gone bat-shit crazy.

"B-but Captain! You don't understand-"

*BANG*

"Do as I say or else you'll end up like him." Don Krieg threatened, aiming the gun towards the terrified pirates, showing them he was serious.

From beside you, you heard Sanji sigh. "That's no way to treat your crewmates. I hate him even more now. Not to mention all the insults he hurled at (F/N)...I'll make sure he pays..!" He mumbled.

But you weren't focusing on him.

All you could think of was the sound of a gun shooting so close to you. It made your insides twist in disgust and fear.

The banging sound was unpleasant to your ears, having heard it for far too many times.

You disliked, no, despised it with all your being.

"-/N)?"

You snapped out your thoughts, just realizing that you've bitten your lip hard enough for it to bleed. Sanji quickly took notice and hurriedly fussed about it.

"Are you okay, (F/N)?! Why did you bite your lip so hard?! Oh my god you're bleeding-"

You didn't pay any mind as Sanji was having a panic attack about your bleeding lip (Sanji was being dramatic. It was just a bleeding lip, c'mon man), choosing to listen to the not-so-discrete conversations the pirates were currently having about you instead.

"Her bounty just increased at least 10 times yesterday!"

Now that peaked your interest. Your bounty increased? How? You made sure to be as invisible as possible (yeah, like showing up with Mihawk, the person currently holding the title as the 'World's Greatest Swordsman' was 'making sure to be as invisible as possible,' (F/N)). Plus, you had some people tell the higher ups that you weren't a threat.