|| 002

-002-

-002-

• нawĸ wιтн a ѕword •

A certain raven haired, overpowered swordsman was laying on his raft-like boat, clearly taking a nice, peaceful nap. But that was ruined thanks to you. Good job reader-san, you've pissed off a person who can wipe you out of the face of the planet in seconds.

Really, good job.

"Ah...I'm..sorry..?" You nervously said, a bit scared and confused about the situation you were in right now.

The raven haired man you were currently laying on just huffed, not exactly displeased by the body resting on top of him. Though he was a bit irritated by the sudden awakening.

"I'll just get up now. I'm sorry for falling on you." You apologized once again.

"Hn." He hummed in approval.

As you were getting up, a fleet of pirate ships suddenly passed by, making the waves roar to life, effectively catching you off guard. To which resulted in you almost falling off the raft-like boat if Mihawk didn't catch you in time.

He pulled you closer, and held you by the shoulders in reassurance. "Are you okay?" He questioned, checking if you had any injuries from the stumble. You peeked at him from behind your long eyelashes, and nodded. "I'm fine, thanks for asking."

Mihawk nodded as well, and sat you down on his boat before glaring at the unknowing fleet.

Before you could even stop him, he suddenly jumped, startling you, and cut down the pirates ships that are atleast twice his size.

You stared in amazement as he continued his destruction, admiring the way his body seemed to move in a never-ending dance. He was very elegant, you noted.

•xXx•

A few minutes have passed since Mihawk started to massacre those poor boats, oh, and the wannabe pirates too, and he's still going at it.

And as much as you'd like to watch your long time friend, yes, friend, mentally and emotionally traumatize those unfortunate souls, you had other things to think of.

First, was your arranged meeting. It would take place in East Blue, Lougetown. But that was for a few more days, and knowing your patience, you're going to get bored waiting that long.

And secondly, the reason why you set out to sea earlier than planned.

The organization.

"(F/N)?"

You snapped out of your trance-like state and stared at Mihawk, who hurriedly rushed over you when he noticed you were in one of those episodes again.

"Are you okay?" He asked, a hint of worry laced in his voice.

You nodded blankly, face as stoic as ever.

Mihawk eyed you suspiciously, and you promptly averted your gaze away from him. You were a bit guilty about lying.

He sighed.

Ah, he knows.

You glanced at him briefly, before inwardly wincing at the next things he said. "You can't lie to me anymore (F/N). I've known you long enough to read those expressions of yours."

You sighed as well before shaking your head, a silent plea to drop the subject.

He patted your head in understanding and once again, sighed. "Fine, but be sure to tell me when you're comfortable enough." He said, giving one last pat before pulling away.

You chewed on your cheek, and reluctantly nodded. You doubt that you'll ever get comfortable about telling other people about your bussiness, no matter how important they are to you.

•xXx•

"Hey, (F/N)."

"Hm?" You hummed.

"Would you like to go after that ship? I've gotten bored."

You turned towards him and sweatdropped. 'I swear...this guy..'

You inwardly sighed before standing up, stretching, to relieve your stiff body. "Sure, why not? I've got nothing better to do anyway."

He nodded before motioning you to sit down so he can move the raft-like boat without worrying that you might fall off.

You weren't a really good swimmer.

•xXx•

It's been a few hours since the two of you decided to follow the ship, and now you're face-to-face with the famous sea restaurant, Baratie.

Many have looked towards the both of you, most paling in fright.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Zoro looking at Mihawk. You turned towards him, which caught his attention.

The two of you stared in silence before you lifted your hand, waving it in greeting.

TO BE CONTINUED