can we just watch a movie for once?

George/Sapnap

C/W NSFW
_____________

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" Sapnap asked making eye contact with his boyfriend George. He had a remote in one hand and his other arm around George's shoulder. Sapnap was wearing a white tee shirt and black sweat pants.

"I don't know you can pick," George responded smiling. He was wearing a pair of black shorts and one of his blue merch hoodies. He had a bowl of popcorn in his lap sitting cross-legged.

"Ok, but don't say I didn't ask you," Sapnap warned scrolling throught netflix movies eventually clicked on a horror movie.

"Why Sapnap?" George complained.

"You can't complain you should have helped me choose," Sapnap smirked and bopped George on the nose. George rolled his eyes in response and set the popcorn in his lap on the coffee table in front of them. He leaned into Sapnap's grip and sighed. Sapnap started the movie setting down the remote relaxing into his seat. George took this as an opportunity to sit on Sapnap's lap. Sapnap smiled to himself and put his arms around George's waist.

The movie started to get more intense and George started to move around a bit too much making his ass rub against Sapnap's member. Sapnap groaned and George smirked, but pretended not to notice. Now that George knew he was in in a position to do this to Sapnap he started to squirm on purpose to see what would happen.

"Georgie," Sapnap warned eyebrows raised," what are you trying to do?"

"Please Sapnap this movie is so boring," George begged.

"Wait until the movie is over and then maybe you will get a reward," Sapnap teased lightly kissing the back the George's neck. George still continued to move around on Sapnap's lap to try to make him change his mind, but to no avail.

"You have to be a good boy Georgie," Sapnap warned eyes still fixated on the TV. George signed and set his head in his hands deciding that he might as well watch the movie.

Although the duration of the movie felt like an eternity to George, eventually it was over.

"Now?" George asked looking at Sapnap.

"It's not over yet, is it George," Sapnap answered watching the credits just to annoy George.

"Come on Sap nobody watches the credits," George whined in protest, but Sapnap just ignored him and kept looking forward. The credits finally ended and Sapnap turned off the TV. George tuned around to face Sapnap still on his lap.

"Tell me what you want now baby," Sapnap commanded grabbed George's hips. Any previous power that George felt instantly melted away.

"Please don't make me say it you already know," George whined looking away.

"Tell me or else you don't get it slut," Sapnap barked tightening his grip make George whimper.

"Fuck me," George said barely above a whisper.

"I can't hear you Georgie you have to say it louder," Sapnap taunted.

"Please Sapnap fuck me, fuck me so hard I can't walk, ugh fuck," George practically yelled desperately. Sapnap smirked and picked George up carrying him to their room and throwing him onto their bed.

"You just can't help yourself can you whore,"Sapnap sat down between George's legs, "always begging for me." George whimpered at Sapnap's words bucking his hips up towards Sapnap. Sapnap sloppily connected their lips and grabbed George's wrists pinning them above his head.

They continued to roughly make out until Sapnap pulled away and started in on George's neck. He gave no mercy and instantly started leaving dark marks on George's neck. George's moaned trying again to buck his hips up towards Sapnap only to have his hips pinned down as well. George felt completely defenseless and was loving every second of it.

Once Sapnap was satisfied with his work he continued to undress George. He pulled of his shorts, hoodie, and underwear leaving George completely naked. George shivered at the cold feeling on his bare skin and his erection was extremely present, but Sapnap wanted to keep teasing him. He got to work leaving marks all over George's chest. He harsly rubbed his nipples between his fingers. George continued letting out little moans and whimpers, he really just wanted to feel Sapnap.

"Sapnap please," George pleaded his dick being so hard it was almost painful.

"Ok baby," Sapnap complied grabbing a bottle of lube and quickly getting undressed. He swiftly lubed up his cock and lined himself up with George's hole. Without warning he inserted himself into George making him moan loudly. Without prep it hurt, but George was so desperate and the pleasure was overwhelming the pain, it felt really good.

Sapnap bottomed out and took a minute to let George adjust before thrusting in at an alarming pace. George was practically screaming out moans, his head flung back, and his legs shaking.

"You like that slut?" Sapnap growled pulling George's legs onto his shoulders to try and find George's prostate, "God you look so pretty."

"Ah~ right there fuck," George screamed letting Sapnap know he had found his prostate. Sapnap thrusted in that direction continuously abusing George's prostate.

"Oh fuck Sapnap ah~ I'm close," George could barely get it out between moans.

"Cum for me baby," Sapnap groaned still thrusting ruthlessly. A few thrusts later George came and Sapnap shortly after. They both rode out their orgasms and tried to catch their breath.

Sapnap took George's legs off his shoulders and pulled out, cum leaking out of George's hole. Sapnap grabbed some tissues and gently cleaned them both up George held onto Sapnap's shoulder as he worked, nearly falling asleep. Sapnap grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and a shirt for George and some clothes for himself. After getting himself dressed he helped George.

"Are you ok Georgie? do you need anything?" Sapnap asked to make sure George was ok.

"M'fine," George answered sleepily, "just tired." Sapnap pulled George into his lap and traced circles into his back until he eventually fell asleep. Once Sapnap noticed George had fallen asleep he gently laid him down and pulled blanket over him. Then he also carefully crawled into bed next to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Georgie."

A/N
Wow I actually posted 👏👏👏. I hope you enjoyed ❤

Words count: 1060