all tied up

Dreamnotfound
Cw: smut
Kinks: bondage, toys, shibari

"Is the oven even on?" Dream asked his boyfriend George while putting on a cooking apron.

"Yes, Dream the oven is on," George replied with a nagging tone, "You have no faith in my cooking ability do you?"

"Honestly, no, not after last time you tried to cook on your own," Dream smirked back at George showing off his apron the read 'kiss the cook'.

"You burn a meal one time and suddenly it's your legacy," George rolled his eyes.

"George the oven was almost on fire!" Dream wheezed holding his chest.

"Yeah, yeah I get," George tied the strings on the back of his apron that read 'I'll feed you fuckers'," Can we please just start cooking?"

"Ok yeah It's a easy cookie recipe, but it's pretty specific," Dream explained glacing over the recipe and combing is hair out of his face with his fingers. Dream was wearing his lime green merch hoodie with jeans and George was wearing a oversized black version of Dream's merch hoodie with jeans. Although he wouldn't admit it, the really big merch hoodie was George's favorite.

It was mid winter and there was light snow and lots of ice, which was very rare for Florida so the city had to basically shut down. The to boys were making cookie to pass the time.

"We need to whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl and apperently it works better with a mixer," Dream read aloud walking over to grab out ingredients. They continued to cook and got all the wet ingredients mixed and the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.

"It says we need to slowly pour in the dry ingredients," George walked back over to the stand mixer with the wet ingredients and grabbed the bowl of dry ingredients sitting beside the mixer, "can you pour in the dry stuff an I will handle the mixer?"

"Yeah sure," Dream responded walking up behind George and setting his chin on George's head so he could see. George blushed but continued to help get the ingredients mixed.

George walked over to get some plastic covering "This recipe says that we need to let the dough chill in the fridge for a a while." Dream watched as George wrapped up the dough in plastic wrap and set it in the fridge. Because most of the cooking was done for now he took off they both took off their aprons.

"I guess we have some time to waste now... you know you never got your kiss like the apron said," George looked up at Dream innocently.

Dream smirked knowing exactly what George was wanting and walked up to George gently kissing his lips. Dream teased George by pulling away only to have George wrap his arms around his neck and pull him back in. Dream put his arms around George's waisted pulling him closer before reach down to pick him up by his thighs and set him on the counter. George kept his arms around Dream's neck and Dream put his hand on the back of George's head and the other on his side.

Dream grabbed George's side and bit his bottom lips making George's mouth open slightly and took this as a chance to slip his tongue into George's mouth. He explored every crevice of his mouth enjoying George's little noises. Dream pulled away suddenly and picked George up to carry him to their room he chuckled, "So needy for me." George just buried his head in Dream neck.

Dream threw George onto the bed and walked to their closet. George watched tentatively as dream pulled out a box and threw it on the bed next to him. Dream climbed onto the bed pushing George down and straddling his hips. Digging throught the box he pulled out a pair of fuzzy cuffs and some ropes.

"You want this baby?" Dream made sure to ask George. George nodded feverishly in response. Dream started stripping George of his clothing and throwing it on the floor. George shivered one he was completely naked from the sudden cold.