petnames pog

Dreambur
C/W: NSFW
_________

Dream, George, Sapnap, and Wilbur sat at a small, round dinner table. It was a prettt dreary and thunderstormy night and they were playing an assortment of card games. Wilbur and George were staying over at Dream and Sapnap's house for two weeks and this was their second day. The weather since they got there had been pretty rainy and depressing, so they haven't done much and mostly just stayed inside.

"Uno!" George shouted and slapped down a yellow 6. Wilbur silently set down a yellow 3 and Sapnap excitely put down a red 3. Then it was Dream's turn.

"Dream if you put down the color he needs I swear to God," Wilbur threatened jokingly. Dream set down a green 3 and George quickly set his green 9 on top of it.

"Yes!" George shouted shooting out of his chair nearly knocking over his glass of lemonade.

"Nooo," Sapnap groaned rolling his eyes and putting his head in his hands.

"Good game," Wilbur chuckled streaching and leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah haha, sorry for messing up Wilbur," Dream laughed out a slightly apology.

"Don't worry about it pretty boy," Wilbur cooed and smirked making Dream blush. Dream didn't know why he blushed, Wilbur seems to be flirty like that with all of his friends, but he still couldn't help it.

"Want to watch a movie now?" George asked, "I am getting kind of bored of games."

"You just don't want to lose your winning streak," Sapnap disputed while standing up, "but yeah sure."

"You're just mad that you keep losing," George argued back as the two walk towards the living room leaving Dream and Wilbur sitting at the table.

"I think I am going to head to bed goodnight," Dream muttered standing up.

"Sleep well," Wilbur responded blowing a little kiss making Dream blush again. Dream didn't know why he was getting so worked up about it. Wilbur always acts this way, but in person it just felt different. Dream turned a corner and walked into his room. Wilbur smiled to himself and walked into the guest room.

Wilbur got into a pair of pajama pants and lay down in bed. He could hear Sapnap and George arguing about what movie they should watch and he playfully rolled his eyes. A few moments later it got quite, Wilbur guessed that they finally agreed on a movie. His theory was proven true when a few moments later he heard the TV blasting. He sighed and opened up the book he brought with him knowing damn well it wasn't going to be able to sleep at the moment.

Dream tried to sleep for about 30 minutes, but to no avail due to the TV volume. He sighed and decided to scroll through Twitter and Instagram. He quickly got bored of that and set down his phone. Dream sat up and looked at the ceiling just thinking about the day. Had Wilbur actually been flirting with him or was he just joking around. Dream didn't want to admit it, but he kind of like the idea of Wilbur actually flirting with him. His mind traveled far beyond that rather quickly and he shock his head to snap out of it. Fuck he thought as he noticed his boner. Well I don't have anything better to do he sighed and started to reach into his pants.

Wilbur finished the chapter he was on and put in a book mark. He knew that the TV wasn't going to get quite anytime soon, so he got up to get some water. As soon as he walked out he saw that Sapnap and George had both fallen asleep. He snickered at the fact that they could both sleep through the loudness of the TV, but continued walking towards the kitchen. He was about to pass by Dream's room when he heard moaning and stopped in his tracks. He slowly crept closer to the door and heard panting and more moans. Wilbur peeked throught the door and saw Dream, making him hard almost immediately. Dream was leaning back on his headboard in a white tee and boxers pleasuring himself. His legs were nearly shaking and his mouth slightly open.