1

In the night, graced by the ever present moon, came a pronouncement of sirens to call out a pathway for police cars.
Glimpses of blue and red lights illuminate under the blanket of stars, the blasting sounds of the sirens echo throughout the city.

Kaneki and Ayato stand on top of the tall building, making sure the plan pans out as expected.
The CCG busses will be passing by anytime soon and their job is to ambush it, allowing the detained ghoul to be freed.

"you'll lead the attack, once we've released naki we immediately leave" Ayato remarks.

For a minue Kaneki merely stood still and gave no response. The silence in the air caressed his skin like a cool summer breeze, making his blood feel cold.

"naki, his brother is-"
"ah...... Jason. Also known as Yamori" Ayato replies.

In that moment, kaneki recalled the horrid encounter he had with Jason. It wasn't long ago since the incident happened, but the memories of that night will forever taint his mind.

"i called for backup just in case, it's possible that the doves had predicted for an attack like this to happen. They've undoubtedly improved their security to a vast extent" Ayato continued.

"who is it"

"her name is y/n"

-----------------

You tightly grasp your hands onto the steering wheel as a rush of adrenaline tingles down your spine. You hadn't even arrived and yet the brown hues of your eyes were already beginning to fade away.

It didn't take long before the sight of a crash came into view. Police cars were everywhere, corpses gruesomely laid upon the ground and relentless gunshots reverberated through the area like the booming heartbeat of a condemned prisoner.
More cops began to arrive. You sped up your car before vigorously pressing on the breaks.
As the car decelerated, you left it by the side of the road and got out immediately.
Everyone had their eyes on the chaos that surrounded two particular figures, ghouls.
They were already outnumbered but their skills and abilities could easily defeat all the enemies in an instance, yet for some reason Ayato called for your help anyway.

You jump onto a nearby steel road barrier to give yourself a better view.
Naki's already released, all that's left is to find a way to escape.
Without wasting anymore time, you put on your mask and prepare for your attack.

You were born with all four kinds of kagunes;
ukaku, koukaku, rinkaku, and bikaku.
It was an ability of yours that many envied.
Though for this mission, you decide to only use your rinkaku and bikaku kagunes.

Long and thick tentacles started to break out of your body. In only a matter of seconds, you'd used your kagunes to plunge through the bodies of all the cops standing by.
Not finding that sufficient enough, your tentacles began shattering all the police cars, taking full control of the situation.

Shivers run down your spine as you notice that all eyes landed on you.
The road had been cleared out, more cops would definitely be arriving soon but as of now the only ones left standing were ghouls.
You head over to Ayato who was standing next to a white haired boy, or better known as eyepatch. You'd been hearing a lot about the infamous eyepatch, but you never felt especially intrigued by him or his strength. Seeing as it's what you believed to be your first time meeting him, he definitely exceeded your expectations.
"good job"
"why did you call for backup when you knew you didn't need it" You ask Ayato.
"just in case"
You gave Ayato a glare, expressing your disinterest for the whole situation.

"b-brother, my f-feelings-" Naki cried out repeatedly.
His back was hunched against the wall, his cheeks flushed read and tears streamed down his face as he continued to scream in agony.
You looked at the man with disgust, he was nothing more than a nuisance to you.
Every time he let out a cry only made you angrier.
You decided to use your kagunes on him, allowing the long tentacles to grab and smash his body against the wall.
"shut up" you speak in a low reserved tone.
Once again everyone had their eyes on you. it was a flattering feeling yet it always put you at discomfort.

Suddenly, naki began to attack you.
You hadn't expected him to be brave enough to fight back, you were so taken back by his actions, you froze for a second.
He was too weak and food deprived to be able to use his kagune and yet he intended to fight you anyway.
As his fist was nearing your face, the white haired boy immediately comes to your defense and blocks the path between him and you.
Naki's fist was instantly stopped and the two began to fight.

You're finally able to react in time. Once again your kagunes broke out, this time you decide to actually plunge through Naki's body. It wouldn't kill him but it would still cause him great pain.
After surrendering, he falls to the floor and stays there as blood begins to disperse upon his clothes and his energy continues to deteriorate.
You instinctively look over to Eyepatch, who's already looking at you.
He nods his head, as if to say that it was "no problem". You nod back.

"alright, more cops will likely arrive soon so we better get going. Tape his mouth up if he continues to scream"
Ayato orders, motioning his last request to Naki. He then turns to look at you.
"y/n, are you coming along?"
"i would but i left my car by the road there" You respond with your finger pointing towards the car.

Ayato's face completely turns into a bewildered expression.
"whyd you bring a car?" He says in utter disbelief.
"why not"
You respond with a proud bow to infuriate him. He then looks away and prepares to leave while you do the same.

It was another successful and short raid for the ghouls.

this chapter's rather short and im deprived of information and details so this was the best that i could make of. Hope you enjoyed!!