2) Close

Word count: 1140

"You know that I'm bad, yet you're spending the night with me"-Adventure Time

-Adventure Time

Third person:
❁❁❁❀❁❁❁

It was the weekend and Y/N already had finished grading with Giyuu. They were both packing their things to go back home until someone spoke up.

"I'm kinda hungry, wanna go eat at that new Chinese place?" Giyuu asked not wanting the day to end.

"Sure, I was going to go there anyways," Y/N smiled at the boy as they both started heading out.

Giyuu had started to pick up Y/N all the time, since he feels bad that they can't afford to fix their car.

They both got into the car and were talking when they finally arrived. The place was a simple place with a neon sign saying "Chinese Delights".

(A/N: It's literally all I could come up with it sounds very basic and American😀)

Giyuu opened the door for Y/N as they walked into the place together. It was a filled with flowers and rocks. There were even fake leaves draping down the ceiling.

"This is gorgeous!" Y/N described being amazed at the view.

Giyuu was also surprised to the point where a speck of hope glistened in his eye.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" A waitress came to greet the two. Her long hair matched the color of the coffee brown tables. As her green eyes sparkled as well.

"Can we have a table for 2?" Giyuu asked as Y/N was still freaking out over the view.

"Well of course! Follow me" she smiled as she led the friends to a table.

The centerpiece had beautiful red roses mixed with white poppies. Both Y/N and Giyuu began to talk while they waited for their food as they soon realized what room they were in.

They saw many people kissing or holding hands as they both laughed at the awkward misunderstanding.

After an hour at waiting they finished eating, as they got fortune cookies reminding Y/N of a moon.

They both cracked them open, as they removed one piece getting a small paper. Once opened Y/N read theirs out loud.

"If you could talk to your soulmate telepathically what would you tell them?" They read.

"I thought these were meant to tell us our future?" Giyuu chipped in concerned.

"Me too, but if we're being honest I'll probably say my address or something" Y/N answered honestly.

"Hm fair. I'd probably say something along the lines of 'life's been tough and I wish I had you by my side'. Wow that sounds cheesy" he chuckled as Y/N stared at his gorgeous smile.