10) Paths

Words: 783

"Cause I've been waiting all this time to finally say it, but I now I see your heart is taken and nothing could be worse

"Cause I've been waiting all this time to finally say it, but I now I see your heart is taken and nothing could be worse. Baby, I loved you first"
-Loved your first: 1D

Y/N's pov
First person:

"Y/N!? I just heard the news you're leaving?" Tengen asked.

"Oh yeah sorry for not saying anything I just didn't know how you and Rengoku would react," they answered with guilt.

Y/N had gotten along with Tengen and Rengoku even though it didn't seem like it.

"Is it cause of Tomioka? Don't let a boy ruin everything!" Rengoku adviced.

"It's not about Giyuu. I got this amazing deal at one the the top schools in the country!" Y/N boasted all excited.

"Wow Im really proud of you. congratulations Y/N!" Rengoku congratulated.

"That's cool but you better visit us! I did not comfort your bitchy ass for nothing," Uzui yelled.

"I'll for sure visit your gay ass's," Y/N teased as they back away into their class full of students.

"So it's true? You're leaving.." Tanjiro saddened.

"I'm sorry kiddo's but on the bright side there won't be a pop quiz today!!" Y/N cheered.

"Wait so you're telling me the only hot teacher we have is leaving? WHAT THE FUCK!!" Zenitsu whine as he ran all over the classroom with tears streaming down his face.

"Shut it you cry baby! Hey peasant! You can't leave until you teach me how a king tortures his workers!" Inosuke argued.

"Settle down! I'll for sure be hanging out with you guys today and keeping the promises I made to you in the beginning of the year. Now can we continue our movie?" Y/N smiled knowing they will be missed.

_._._._._._._._._.

After 6 periods:
First Person

I finally finished my last day. I wont have to deal with five classes anymore! I already packed all my stuff the other day so all I have to do is remove my stuff from the teachers lounge.

The tough part about the teachers lounge is everyone is already there grading work on a Friday.

I walked into the lounge and was already attacked with hugs from Kanae and Rengoku.

"I'm going to miss you!!" Kanae cried into my chest.

"I'm going to miss your car," Rengoku sniffled.

"I barley got that car you know?.." I signed at the whines as I glanced to see Giyuu with his brows furrowed in guilt.

"So Y/N what is this school offering that your fake ass is leaving us?" Iguro asked seeing me glance at Giyuu.

"They're offering me twice the amount I'm making right now and I only have to teach 2 classes!" I answered making sure Giyuu knew it wasn't about him.

"That's cool we can still hangout though right?" Rengoku continued to sniffle.

"Yeah don't forget to buy me something once you get that paycheck!" Uzui suggested as a chuckle left my mouth.

Iguro had helped me gather the boxes and walked me out the school gates.

"It was nice working with you Y/N," Iguro muffled.

"Wow you actually do love me! It was nice working with you too, thank you for giving me this job in the first place. I always thought of you as brother," I expressed as I gave him a big hug after setting the boxes down.

Iguro slowly walked away leaving me alone outside of the school with my boxes. All I have to do was put everything in my car and then that's it for Kimestu high.

"Y/N...?" A soft yet raspy voice was heard behind me.

I turned to see the ravenette standing in a nervous manner with his hands stuck in his pocket as he stared at the ground fiddling with his shoes.

"Oh hey Giyuu," I muttered.

"Look I don't want you leaving with us on bad terms. I just want things to go back to normal. I miss you and love yo-" I soon cut off his apology.

"You're the one who told me to ignore my feelings. If this love that you have is just platonic then I'm sorry but I cannot just have a friendship with you. I would rather get over you then keep being led on," I expressed.

"I understand but I'm really proud of you for that offer. You worked hard for it and you deserve it so congratulations," he said with his head facing the opposite direction as if he didn't want me to see his face.

"Is everything alright?" I worried.

"Everything's just fine, goodbye Y/N.." he walked a quick pace and muttered words that he knew I wouldn't hear.

'It's over, I wont ever see him again,' I realized.
——————-
Pulling these last 2 chapters out my ass cause the next 5 are like sad and I really wanted part 1 to be 10 chapters long! Sorry for updating Sm I've been changing songs and stuff cause my old music taste was definitely something... Anyways I'm also uploading a lot since I feel bad.