Chapter-5

Dedicating to my all time readers ThE_nAtUrE_pro imsrishti ElaraGizelle PUUJA133 vannisarun polymath_land @bones AshimaDhillon

Cocooning his princess in his arms, went to their room ,guptas also left from there fuming and worrying about their house .

Khushi is sitting on Arnav 's lap ,he is kissing her hair from time to time giving her the warmth of love .
Breaking the silence Arnav asked "Princess why don't you again start going to hospital!" It is a statement rather than a question.

Khushi looked at Arnav "Arnav ji i ...i also want to join again and help people ,but will the family agree?"

"Of course Jaan they will agree, why not ? They will surely agree , don't worry princess, okay ." Said arnav Kissing her forehead .

Same day night at the time of dinner arnav shared his thoughts about khushi joining hospital again, they all cheered her except one you all know that right .

Next day when all are in the temple in shantivan,
They received a courier on Khushi 's name .
Taking the courier he went to khushi and signed her to open it" Open it jaan ."
Khushi opened it curiously and shocked seeing the joining letter of AR HOSPITALS.
Seeing her shocked face, Arnav flickered his fingers to bring her out of shock .
Jerking out of the shock she smiled hugging arnav "thank you so much arnav ji "

Cupping her cheeks "How do you know that I am the one who is the reason for it jaan ?"
Asked arnav

"Yesterday you told me na how you are the reason for my studying and all ,so I guessed it ".
Smiling khushi.

Mami asked with curiosity "what's in that letter wa arnav bitwa ?"

"She got a letter for joining in our AR HOSPITALS why to join in or work in other hospitals when we have already so ,I recommended her name a few days back ,that means before our marriage so she got selected and from tomorrow she can join. " explained arnav .

Raizadas smiled warmly ,except payal ,who was fuming in jealousy.

Later, having breakfast, Arnav takes Khushi to the AR boutique to buy some dresses for her as from tomorrow she is going to hospital.

Airport :
One handsome man with a gorgeous and beautiful lady is getting down holding each other's hands with a smile on their faces .
The man called someone and said "We reached Delhi " after listening to the opposite person 's answer he cut the call .
Soon their car arrived and they went to their destiny .

AR BOUTIQUES : While selecting dresses for khushi arnav got a call after talking some time he came back to khushi and again engrossed in selecting dresses .

"Arnav ji already my wardrobe was full with many clothes why are we buying again then?" Asked khushi pouting her lips .

Seeing her pout arnav felt to kiss ,but controlled himself and told " baby these all are new models ,you can wear them also ,but as now you are again starting go for duty you need to be comfortable that's why we are buying again ,and biwi don't pout like this in public otherwise I can't control myself from kissing you ."

Khushi hugged him tightly with shyness ,covering her in his chest with his strong arms he thought "I will be there with you always beside you ,protecting you in this evil world, keep smiling like this princess. "

Arshi entered the shantivan with a handful of shopping bags .
Payal who was sitting on the sofa while relaxing saw them and jealousy woke up from her sleep .
Without giving any heed to her, Arshi went to their room .

At snacks time :
When raizadas including arshi were having snacks and tea ( of course our ASR 'S black coffee)!
One beautiful couple made their entry into the shantivan seeing them arnav ,anjali and nk smiled while others looked confused.

Arnav and nk hugged the man and anjali hugged his wife .

Khushi looked confused along with raizadas .
Coming out of the hug, the man looked at Khushi who was looking at them confused.

Man asked Arnav through the eyes ,Arnav nodded his head confirming his answer.
Man with slowly steady steps reached khushi his eyes were filled with tears shocking khushi he hugged her with so much of emotions.

Khushi stood there with confused emotions 😐 not understanding the turn of events.

Khushi asked the man " Aap kaun hai ?"
Making the man cry more .Controlling the emotions man broke the hug
Arnav said " umm baby he is my one of the business clients and they shifted to beside our house today morning only. He is a very nice person ".

Khushi asked "but why did he cry when he hugged me? Does he know me ?"

"Now being a king of fashion show 's wife every one will know about you na ,so that's how he knows about you ,why are you being question Bank from yesterday " slightly slapped her forehead .

Pouting her lips " Because I don't know many things, and am very curious to know ,because of those guptas I am unable to be with my brother, but you know him i don't know anything about my family or anything that's y only i am asking laad governor kahike " said khushi .

Arnav and others smiled lightly listening to her .

"Come let's sit and talk. This girl of mine won't stop chatting once she starts, " said Arnav, getting a slap on his shoulder from his girl .

"Ouch that hurts girl " said Arnav with a fake pout .

Once settling on sofas arnav introduced the couple " Nani they are mr.akshat jindal and Mrs. Guddan akshat jingal ,my business clients as well as my friends like a family they shifted to here for permanently. "

Here is the update guys hope you will like it 😀 pls don't forgot to vote and comment .