Chapter- 13(teaser)

What the hell happened to me? Why am I feeling dizzy?" Arnav groaned,while trying to keep his eyes open

Payal, who was aware of Arnav's condition, smirked devilishly. But unknown to her there are some people,Who are noticing her every moment.

Half n hour later,

A woman in grey saree reached the room,while stumbling and holding her head.

She hugged someone pushing the door.

"Woah there lady,what do you think you are doing?" The man asked, looking at the woman who hugged him tightly,then his gaze went towards the other woman who was sitting on the bed waiting for someone else.

"Shh..No ….talkkkking" She stuttered 

The man sighed seeing her drunken form,he gave a look to the woman on bed and she sprinted away from there.

'God this woman will be the death of me one day' the man sighed and took the woman to the bed.

********************************

A week later,Akash stumbled in the hall while holding a beer bottle,shocking everyone present there.

His shirt was wet and his hair was disheveled, his beard also grown. 

"Akash?" Nani,Mami,Arnav and Khushi cried looking at his disheveled  

"My life isss..gonee.my life ….iss..gonee" Akash sang stumbled upon his steps.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
In a dark room,

A woman was tied to the chair,she was kicking her legs to get out of those ropes. Her mouth was plastered.
                                 🦋🦋

"Is it true ASR? Whatever we heard about Mrs. Payal Gupta and Your wife!" Media bombarded as soon as Arnav stepped out of his SUV.

Arnav raised his hand and kept a stop to their questions with his answers.

                                 🌸
"Here are the proofs uncle! Now you can take them under your control" Said Arnav putting the proofs on the table.

Commissioner tapped on his shoulder,appreciating him for the work.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Ahh…..help me….HELP me…

My eyes are hurting. Help me ……help me…" Buaji cried

Garima sat there with a blank face looking at nothing.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
"I love you!" Akash proposed looking at the girl in front of him.

The girl stood shocked with the sudden proposal.

"Nooooo….I didn't do anything….I didn't do anything…" Shyam jerked from his sleep. Along with him people who were sitting there also stumbled in their places.

"What happened, Jiju?" Are you alright?" Arnav asked 

Shyam looked at them and suttered,"Payal….payal. She…she…" 

💞💞💞💞
"Aww they look cute haina?" Khushi asks Arnav looking at the cute lovers in front of her.

"Yup! Like us" He said looking at his Jaan who has cladded beautifully in his favourite color saree

Here is the teaser for next chapter. I will try to update this chap in two days
With love
Ocean_of_happiness ❤