Chapter-3

Arnav continued after khushi "That day you came to sheesh mahal for a meeting but you cannot meet him. "
Khushi nodded her head as yes and said "Ji i didn't meet him, someone misguided me and sent me on the stage. Later you saved me. But I couldn't understand one matter how I know you. I haven't seen you before na. Then how? " Asked Khushi, pouting and scratching her head.

Arnav, anjali and nk smiled seeing her antics.

Arnav said smiling 😊"I know you from before only jaan along with one of your family members who is alive. That is a long story we will discuss later. Now back to the story. So when you went back to your home payal 's marriage had been cancelled and those guptas blamed you for that also right. "
Khushi nodded her head again.

Arnav continued "Later you came to delhi with your buaji and payal right. Then you joined AR for doing a job , not going back to Mumbai to continue your doctor job. " With little anger.

Khushi caught that.
Akash asked frowning "Khushi ji you got a job also mumbai itself. "

Khushi said "Yes, I completed my 10th class, +2 and doctor course in bangalore itself only. I got a job also there only in one of the most reputed hospitals . I worked for some days there and came to luck now for marriage, but unfortunately that was cancelled and I didn't get back to my duty. "

Mami asked frowning her eyes 👀 "But you could have started your job here na then why you didn't do it. "

Anjali said this time ⌚"She asked mami but guptas don't want to make their payal bitiya less in the eyes of a family who will come to marry her. "

Mami said twisting her mouth "hello hi bye bye how dare these guptas. ? "

Payal felt embarrassed and angry.

Nani asked her doubt "But bitiya, how did you join AR? "

Khushi said smiling "Someone sent me the letter nani ji to join AR. As already guptas ordered me not to continue my doctor 👨‍⚕ job. So I decided to join in AR. "

Anjali smiled mischievously.

Arnav said turning to nani "This is how guptas treated khushi nani. Because of them one brother had been seeing his sister through the window like a thief being a great businessman. "

Khushi said, widening her eyes, "Brother."

Arnav bit his tongue for slipping .
Anjali and nk hide their smiles.