Chapter- 9

After reuniting with her brother,Khushi was so adamant to go back home to spend some time with her brother.

"But Jaan,listen please I can understand you are very anxious to spend some time with your brother, and he as well. But you have a duty now right,and waise bhi your brother won't run away anymore from you. After coming back you can spend as much time as you want. Now go and take care of your patient's baby." Arnav tried to make her understand.

She pouted her lips and cursed the corona under her breath.

"He is right, bachha. I am not going anywhere. Now go...Go and do the work" Akshat Patted her head.

Khushi smiled and went back to the hospital.

"What the...She went just like that." Arnav muttered under his breath.

Guddan and Akshat chuckled seeing his face,"Seems like Saale-Saab expected a hug or kiss from my Sister."

"Kiss nahi tho, I least expected a hug. But she flew away like a butterfly." Arnav whined like a child.

Akshat laughed out and said" Oh God!Arnav for God sake have some manners,you are talking to her Bhai."

Arnav shrugged his shoulders "So what.....she is my Wife."

Akshat and Guddan laughed at his impatient behaviour.

                                ~❣~

Shantivan: 

Mami was performing her duties without any mistake,on the order of her Arnav bitwa.

"Hello hi bye bye, today you khoon bari taang must prepare dinner for all of us. And you Miss. Madhumati, you should clean my beautiful room and also wash our clothes." Mami ordered.

"Hai re Nandakishore! What is this? Is this the way you treat your guests?" Buaji exclaimed.

Mami went away from there ignoring her shouts and all.

Sighing on the name of Nandakishore, Buaji started working and Payal started preparing dinner with her mother.

'This is very less compared to my Khushi's tears. But don't worry Khushi's Laad governor will surely make it up,' Devi maiya smirked.

Night 8pm 

Arnav stormed into the living in long strides.

He called out for Mami, and asked her,"Mami, is the dinner ready? Jaan must be started by now" 

"Yesh…yesh Arnav bitwa,food is ready as soon as Khushi bitiya arrives,we can start" She asked Payal to bring the dishes out and set them on the table.

Arnav nodded his head and ran to his room to freshen up before Khushi came. 

10 mins later he came out of the restroom and started to select the night suit for Khushi. After arranging the needed things in the washroom he left downstairs.

                               ~🌸~

"Is Mr. Akshat not hungry today?" Arnav asked winking at Guddan

"Haan Arnav ji… Did you know he didn't even have his lunch? When I asked him the same thing,he said,'My stomach is full today'." Guddan laughed looking at Akshat.

Arnav and others excluding Guptas also smiled looking at him.

"Of course, how can I be hungry? When I got my sister back after the wait of these many years" Akshat exclaimed

Nani caressed his hair and said,"He is right. And I can see it in his eyes. After lot of struggle he got his sister back. I can understand bitwa how you are feeling right now."