Chapter 17

Lachlan's POV

We rushed to the hospital, despite Preston moaning about being hungry, then Jade making jokes asking if Rob was thirsty.

"Not the right time Jade." I told her.

"Right sorry." She replied, wiggling her eyebrows at Ash. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jerome, who was driving. 

"When will we be there?" I asked Jerome.

"10 mins." He replied.

I looked over at Jade to find her glaring angrily at Mitch who was staring longingly at Ash.

Jade's POV

Mitch was staring at my Ash, so I glared at him. He didn't notice.

When we got to the hospital Mitch said he was going to the bathroom, so I used my chance and said I was too.

 I pinned him to the wall as soon as we were out of sight. "Stop it!" I said, anger in my voice.

"STOP WHAT?!" He questioned.

"Oh you know. You've been staring at Ash all day. Do you know why she hasn't noticed yet?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Look at her neck, right side." I told him before I turned the corner of the hospital.

"Hey Jade!" Said Ash to me.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed turning to them, as Mitch came into view. "Can we go in?" 

"Yeah." Said Preston.

When we got there, Omg....

~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this is late. But In the comments, Jade or Mitch?

Shipname for Ash and Jade: Jash or Ade? You decide

Also, COME JOIN ME!

I'm playing minecraft right now!

Ip:  Play.dubcraft.org

go to the creative realmwhen you get on and msg me! The usual.

QOTD: When is your birthday?

MyAnswer: February 14 so soon!