Chapter 15

Vikk's POV

I walked up to the counter and began ordering. I was really hungry so I sat down at a table and ate. Soon a girl sat opposite me. She seemed recognizable but I couldn't put my finger on it.

She smiled, a sickly sweet smile, before I felt a sharp pain in my leg and a sickening crunch on my knee. She took of a wig and he sunglasses, her sickly smile now bitter.

"Vein-Vienna! How could you..." I tried to splutter it out, but the pain in my leg was unbearable.

"Payback's a B****, isn't it little Vikk?" I saw someone call the cops, someone who had seen it. Vienna ran out of the restaurant. I fell out off my chair and groaned from the pain, I saw police come through the door, but I let darkness take over, it felt better.

Lachlan's POV

"Vikkram barn was in MacDonalds ordering food for him and his friends, when Vienna Guttsenburg, Vikkram's ex girlfriend, stabbed his knee, breaking it. Vikkram is now in St. Nappol hospital. After checking his phone, police found his closest friends who where at his house, completely unaware of what was happening," the news reporter took a breath. I paused it and screamed for Mitch, Jerome, Preston, Rob, Ashley and Jade to come down.

"What?" Asked Jade, she had a light blush and there was a barely visible hickey on Ashley's neck. I guess I interrupted something, whoops.

"Sit. Watch this." I told them. Ash sat next to Jade, then I saw a little bit of Jade's dark purple lipstick on Ash's lips. Luckily, only I could see it. Mitch sat next to Ashley, his hands 'accidentally' brushing on Ashley's boobs. Jade glared at him.

I showed them the thing until it got to the part I hadn't seen yet.

"Lachlan Power, Mitchell Hughes, Jerome Aceti, Robert Latsky, Preston Arsement, Ashley surcombe and Jade Sentia please come to the hospital."