Valentine Special

"MAMA! MAMA! HELP ME!!!" screeched Tsuna as he sprinted towards his mother. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GIVE GIOTTO-NII FOR VALENTINES DAY!!!"

"Ara~ Don't worry Tsu-kun I'll help you make some, and it will be just as tasty as the ones I made for your father, just wait after I'm done cleaning the dishes okay?" asked Nana as she continued to clean the dishes. Once done she began helping Tsuna create chocolates unaware of what would happen in just a few hours.

"Okay, mama!"

----------

Time passed before everyone was at the Sawada home, partying and giving out chocolates to everyone that entered past the door till almost everyone had left, leaving behind Giotto's and Tsuna's group and Reborn.

"Ah, it's finally over." sighed Giotto as he swept the remaining confetti left behind when Skull decided to activate a canon full of confetti. How did he even get a canon through the door anyway...nevermind there's a hole next to the door.

"Hm? AH, TSUNA GET OUT THE WAY!!!" Giotto yelled when he noticed the overly pink bazooka flying towards his brother before his vision was obstructed by equally pink smoke.

As the smoke cleared the outline of a teen became more and more clear, when it finally did clear standing in the place of his little brother was a teen, looking early similar to him, wearing a white suit, with an orange tie and belt, and a light pink dress shirt and pants(Just like in the picture above).

Seemingly unsurprised the older Tsuna merely tched and stated "Ah, so the bazooka struck again huh." breaking the silence that hung in the air.

"But... now that I look at this place and what was happening before I was sent her, it seems that..." he muttered while looking around before smirking "it's Valentines."

'I-IS THIS ACTUALLY WHAT MY BROTHER WILL BE LIKE IN THE FUTURE' thought Giotto as he blushed when older Tsuna's gaze fell on him. Following older Tsuna's gaze, everyone had one thought on their mind, 'WHAT HAPPENED TO TSUNA IN THE FUTURE!!!'

"'Now, I only have a few minutes left here so..." older Tsuna trailed off as the smirk began to grow larger before he was right in front of Giotto "let's cause some chaos." he stated before locking Giotto's lips with his.

'REBORN WHAT DID YOU DO!!!'

----------

"Here you are" stated Nana as she handed out different beverages and snacks for everyone unaware of the tense silence coating the room.

"Thank you Sawada-san" thanked older Tsuna.

"Maa~ you can just call me mama." smiled Nana causing sparkles to form.

"Hai mama." and older Tsuna smiled to adding more sparkles before making them disappear as soon as Nana had left.

"Now seeing as there are only three minutes left and the fact that you all seem to have questions to ask me, maybe I can answer some before I go back." older Tsuna stated as he looked at the clock on the wall.

"W-WHY DID YOU KISS ME! I'M YOUR BIG BROTHER!" exclaimed Giotto as he faced the older Tsuna hoping that it would not be a bad reason.

"Well you see in the future your usually the dominate one, but in the past, your less dominate, just like your friends" answered older Tsuna without thinking about it.

"How do you even know that my friends are dominate, DID YOU KISS THEM TOO!?" screamed Giotto when he processed it all.

"No." this made Giotto relieved, "my friends told me."

"WHAT!" exclaimed Giotto before turning to the others "YOU KISSED YOUR BROTHERS!"

"NO! HES MY BROTHER I WOULD NEVER DO THAT YOU IDIOT" yelled G.

"Ma-ma calm down G and do you have such low expectations of us Giotto" stated Asari as he tried to calm down G.

"Yare yare why would ore-sama want to kiss someone as idiotic as him" stated Lampo as he began to sit up.

"THAT IS UNHOLY TO THE MAXIMUM GIOTTO!" roared Knuckle as he began to preach about the bible.

"Hn(are you an idiot)" hned Alaude

"Nufufu you have quite the mind Giotto" stated Daemon.

"Now now how about I answer the next question I probably only have time for two or one if you continue to interrupt" stated older Tsuna as he once again looked at the clock.

"Is dame-Giotto the Vongola Decimo." stated Reborn as he pointed the Leon gun at older Tsuna's head.

*Silence*

"W-W-WAIT! REBORN WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT!? HE PROBABLY STILL DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE MAFIA!" screamed Giotto as he pointed his finger at Reborn.

"Are you an idiot dame-Giotto, there is no way my future self would not tell Tsuna about the mafia."

"B-B-BUT REBORN!"

"Are you talking about the mafia game you guys play?" cut in older Tsuna.

'HE STILL THINKS ITS A GAME!!!"

----------

"AHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACES!" laughed older Tsuna as he pointed at them "But even if you asked I wouldn't know."

"And whys that?" everyone asked

"Because I'm from a parallel world of course." older Tsuna stated as if it was the most obvious thing.

"EHH!!! HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT!" screeched Tsuna's friends.

"Because you guys aren't as close to your brothers as my friends were" stated older Tsuna before he sighed "I still remember their red faces when they told me that they kissed their brothers."

"YOU MEAN THAT PART WAS TRUE!!!"

"Oh my it seems like its time for me to leave"

"W-W-WAIT YOU HEVEN'T ANSWERED OUR QUESTION YET"

"Bye-bye~"

"TSUNA-SAMA/TSUNA/TSUNA-NII/LITTLE BRO(can anyone tell me the Japanese translation)/OMNIVORE/TSUNAYOSHI!!!" was all Tsuna's friends could say before pink smoke once again covered the room.

"E-eh...

Minna-san?"

----------

After that fiasco, none of the brothers could look at each other's eyes without flushing red and turning away. Well some of them, Tsuna didn't know what happened so he was completely unaffected.

"I wonder why no one will look at me?

Did I do something bad?"

NOTE

I wrote this special a week earlier so expect chapter 3 soon.

Happy Valentine's everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day, I hoped you liked the little omake even if it was a bit weird, but I made fanart so unless you didn't see it earlier...

HERE IT IS!

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

From yours truly, CrystelHeartly