Announcement

So I know I haven't updated in a while, so I won't get into the details, but I have kind of gotten out of the fandom and my motivation has been sparse so, yeah. But this is my first fanfic and it holds a special place in my heart so if anyone wants to adopt the story, that would be great, however, I did write the beginning of chapter 4 so here-

"I'm late I'm late I'M LATE! ALAUDES GONNA KILL ME!!!" Giotto screeched as he raced down the stairs and towards the door, his brother followed behind him wondering why he seemed to be more scared today.

"Gio-nii you are late to school almost every time, why are you so scared now?"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND TSUNA! TODAY IS 'THAT' DAY!"

"WAIT YOU MEAN TODAY'S THE DAY'S THAT DAY!"

"THAT'S RIGHT! TODAY IS THE DAY THAT ALAUDE WILL ARREST ANYONE THAT'S EVEN A MILLISECOND LATE!"

"NO WAY! TODAY'S THE DAY ALAUDE-NII FIGHTS HIS BROTHER!"

"YES, WAY!"

"THEN YOU BETTER LEAVE QUICKLY BECAUSE CLASS STARTS IN EIGHTEEN MINUTES!"

"HIIEEE! I HAVE TO GO! BYE TSU-KUN! BYE, MAMA!"

"..."

"He's gone..."

"What was that about Tsuna," Reborn stated as he stood behind him.

"Ah Reborn-san, I thought you were with my brother."

"Not until you tell me what that was about."

"Well you see every month Alaude and his brother Hibari Kyoya meet up, so whenever someone is late by even a millisecond he will arrest them to death, the thing is that whenever they meet it always becomes a fight, so people try to stay away from them."

"I see..."

"Yup!" Tsuna exclaimed before turning towards the kitchen table. "Now would you like anything to eat...

Hibari-kun."

----------

'TWO MINUTES LEFT! I ONLY HAVE TWO MINUTES LEFT BEFORE I TRULY DIE!' Giotto thought as he began to run towards Namimori High. 'IF ONLY G AND ASARI HAD WAITED FOR ME OUTSIDE! BUT NO! THEY HAD TO LEAVE ME BEHIND TO FACE MY DEATH ALONE! WAIT WHERE'S REBORN! NO! I SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT HOW I WILL DIE IF I DON'T MAKE IT TO CLASS IN 1 MINUTE!'

"Then do it with your dying will." a voice stated and before he knew it the world began to turn orange. "REBORN! I'LL GO TO CLASS WITH MY DYING WILL!"

"It's dying will time"

As Giotto stood up, his clothes had seemingly burned away by the orange glow coming from his body and forming a flame on his forehead, before running towards Naminori High a dust cloud trailing after. He would have made it to class if only he didn't pass the school in his panic. "OH NO, I PASSED IT!" 'I HAVE TO MAKE IT I HAVE TO BEFORE THE BELL RINGS!'

*RING*"NOOOO!!!" 'WHY FATE, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BETRAY ME! I EVEN CARRIED MY SUPER-SPECIAL-HANDMADE-CHARM-OF-TSUNA-BY-TSUNA-TUNA-CHARM TODAY, YET YOU STILL BETRAYED ME!' (basically he has a charm that was made by Tsuna that looks like Tsuna) While Giotto faced his inner turmoil he was oblivious to the growing shadow over his form, that is until he heard the familiar catchphrase.

"Herbivore, for being late...

I'll arrest you to death."

----------

As the platinum-haired man raced towards the blond, pinning him towards the ground for another hit, a voice interrupted the one-sided beatdown. "Giotto-nii I brought you your lunch...eh?"

'THANK YOU TSU-KUN! WAIT WHY IS HE STARING AT ME LIKE THAT."

"...um...sorry for interrupting, I'll be going now."

'Wait, what?' that was when he finally saw the position he was in, or rather Alaude hovering above him straddled him as he laid on the ground before Alaude began to sprint towards his brother. "NO! TSU-KUN MOVE AWAY!"

Unable to move, Tsuna continued to stare as Alaudequickly closed in on him, widening his eyes when a figure came in front of him to block the platinum-haired teen. *CLANG* "HIBARI-KUN!"

Jumping back, Alaude stared at his younger brother as he continued to twirl his handcuffs.

So this is what I had, it does kind of seem like one of those scenes where it connects two scenes, but back to what I was going to say if nobody wants to adopt this fanfic, it's okay, I'll probably just post my notes for this fanfic. That was all I wanted to say so, bye and thanks for reading sorry if you really were hoping for an update.