Chapter 2

"STOP FOLLOWING ME PINKY!!!" yelled a silver-haired boy as he pointed his finger towards the pi-(ITS RED!!!)haired teen, "WHY DID YOU EVEN COME!!!"

"I'm showing you around since you probably don't even know where you're supposed to live." he started as he tried to keep in his laughter. This only caused the silver-haired boy to get angrier and cry out in rage "OF COURSE I DO PINKY!?"

"Then where are you staying? AND DON'T CALL ME PINKY MY HAIR IS RED! RED!"

"RIGHT HERE! AND YOUR HAIR LOOKS PINK SO IT IS PINK!"

"WRONG!! YOUR APARTMENT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF NAMINORI!!! AND AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE AN OLD PERSONS HAIR COLOR!"

"Y-Y-YOU

BAKA!?"

----------

"GIO-NII WAKE-UP!!! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!!!" screamed Tsuna as he once again tried to wake up his sleeping brother. This time, however, he was planning to meet Takeshi and his friend from when he was aboard at the playground, but he knew he would be late if his brother continued to sleep in."REBORN BIG BRO WON'T WAKE UP!!!"

*BONK*"Wake up dame-Giotto or I'll shoot you"stated reborn as he pointed the Leon hammer turned Leon gun at the startled teen. Realizing that he was once again late Giotto began the familiar routine of rushing to school, once again forgetting about the boy at the table. 'Hmm...

maybe it's finally time.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-I-I made it" sighed Giotto as he sat down on his seat beside the empty desk that G would usually be at by the time he arrived. 'Hm...didn't he say that he had to pick up his brother today?... Nah, must have been my imagination.'

*ACHOO*Sneezed the pink-haired teen as he wiped his nose with the back of his sleeves "That idiot must be talking about me right now" he muttered.

"Huh...what'd you say pinky?" questioned the silver-haired kid walking beside the teen as he started at the large book he was reading in.

"Nothing..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A hum was heard as the brown-haired kid skipped toward the playground where a familiar boy laid on a blanket with a familiar design he probably could care less for, although the other kid did seem happier laying on it.

"Ah hello Tsuna you're a bit late but I'm pretty sure my friend is even later than usual" informed the smiling kid, even when his eyes were closed or was facing a different direction he always seemed to know if he was sneaking up on him.

"Didn't you say his brother was picking him up by now, I'm sure he'll be here soon Takeshi."

"Ahaha I guess he will be" Takeshi chuckled as he looked behind the brown-haired kid.

"BASEBALL IDIOT I'M HERE, AND IT'S THAT PINK HAIRED BROTHER OF MINE THAT MADE ME LATE!!!" the silver-haired boy yelled before he looked at Tsuna seemingly recognizing him. "YOU! YOUR THE ONE THAT SAVED ME! PLEASE LET ME FOLLOW YOU!" he said before bowing repeatedly on the book he had placed on the grassed-covered soil.

"Now now you don't have to do that, just please get up, and I would rather be friends with you." stated Tsuna as he tried to calm down the panicked boy almost becoming panicked himself.

"You are so kind... I NEVER GAVE MY NAME IT'S GOKUDERA HAYATO UM..."

"Sawada Tsunayoshi but can just call me Tsuna, Hayato-kun"

"Tsuna-sama you are so kind," stated Hayato as he lifted his head, a trail of blood trickled down his forehead almost reaching the end of his chin before it was wiped off by the napkin in Takeshi's hand.

"Now now since we're here why don't we...

Talk"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As school ended Giotto crossed paths with G, unable to hold in his curiosity he asked G about where had been earlier only to receive an indigenous look from the very person he had not seen since the beginning of his day.

"Didn't I tell you yesterday? I even texted you this morning, I was going to go to the airport to pick up my brother." stated G, "You didn't forget did you?"

"N-no not at all"Giotto chuckled as he looked away from the eyes he knew would once again stare at him with that disappointed stare.

"Ahaha if it isn't Giotto and G can I join you two?" 'and thank you Asari you just saved me' praised Giotto so glad he wouldn't have to face that stare again.

*TCH*"NO YOU CAN"T FLUTE-FREAK!!!" G yelled at the smiling teen who had not budged from his idea. "Now now were friend right it's fine" Asari smiled as he once again ignored the loud protests of his pink-haired friend. "Ah, I know why don't we go to the playground, my brother said he was meeting up with Tsuna and a friend from aboard?"

"That's a great idea Asari, and since it is getting late as well, come on G let's go pick them up!" exclaimed Giotto as he grabbed the wrists of both of his friends, pulling them along with him towards the playground they had used to play in when they were younger.

When they arrived they saw two familiar boys and a silver-haired boy arguing with Takeshi while Tsuna tried to calm the kid down."Huh! this is where you are brat!" although G seemed to know the kid.

*TCH*"Pink nii-san" oh the kid was G's brother...WAIT BROTHER!!!

"G THATS YOUR BROTHER!!! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU EXCEPT HE HAS SILVER HAIR INSTEAD OF PINK!!!" exclaimed Giotto as Asari laughed in the background.

*TCH*"Yeah he is, why are you even here Hayato? AND I TOLD YOU MY HAIR IS RED!" huh, so his name is Hayato, and your lying to yourself G, "And I thought you were unpacking."

*TCH*"As if" he stated as he turned his head to the side.

"Now now why don't we go home instead I'm pretty sure we're all hungry...

right, Giotto-nii?"

NOTE

Sorry for the late update, I honestly didn't have any ideas for this chapter till I was going over my notes.

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!