Chapter 1

ARC 1:  FAMILY

As Giotto reached Naminori High another group of six people draped in cloaks embroidered by rainbow stitches, one color for each person, entered a dark room dimly lit by candles varying in different glows.  In the center of the room was a round table made of ebony wood, surrounded by nine differently designed ebony chairs, each cushion with a different color each, four more regal than the rest.

As the figures sat in their respective seats the candle flames began to change into a color that seemed to create a white glow around the figures till all was once again black revealing the final four people in orange embordered cloaks, one carrying a baby covered by a black cloak.  "Let the meeting begin." announced the figure carrying the baby.

"So far nothing out of the ordinary has occurred, targets seem to be relatively peaceful after the last event, although there is a likely possibility that could be changed soon." stated the figure in red.

" I see, anything else" stated one of the orange figures, and when they were met with silence the baby finally spoke.

"Then let the true meeting begin."

----------

"Tsu-kun I'm home!!!!!!!!"

"Giotto-nii how was your day, did you buy cake, did you, did you!!!" squealed Tsuna with puppy dog eyes, and are those sparkles!!!

"N-no but I did bring sushi from Asari's place!!!" he said trying to not disappoint his brother.

"Then did you see Takeshi-kun there, did you!" and it seemed to work, but who was Takeshi?

"Um yeah sure, but who is Takeshi?"

"Takeshi-kun is Asari-nii's younger brother silly, did you forget? I use to go out and play with him before he went to school in Italy, you and Asari sometimes joined us too."

"That was probably a long time ago so I must have forgotten, why don't we go to Asari's place tomorrow to meet him? You must have missed him after so long."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GIOTTO-NII WAKE-UP!!! YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO SEE TAKESHI-KUN TODAY!!!"

*BONK* "You heard him dame-Giotto." stated Reborn

"ACK!!! I'M UP I'M UP DON'T HIT ME!"

*TIMESKIP* (because waking up and getting ready is a boring process)

"Mom well be going to Asari's place"

"Okay, and don't forget to tell him and his father I said hi."

"Now Tsuna are you excited to see Takeshi again"

"Yup, you see we were really good friends, and I haven't seen him in a while and..."

And before they knew it Giotto and Tauna had reached "Takesushi" a sushi restaurant owned by the Yamamoto's and had been used as a dojo for Asari to practice his swordsmanship, it was also the place where Asari used to play his flute. And it was also there that they would see Asari chatting with a boy around Tsuna's age that looked eerily similar to him.

"Ah Giotto, Tsuna meet my younger brother Takeshi"

"Ahaha Tsuna it's nice to see you again!!! How have you been?"

"It's been a long time Takeshi-kun!!! And I have been doing good, how about you?"

"I have been doing fantastic, in Italy I..."

As they continued conversing in their own little world their brothers were wondering what had just happened

"Um, Asari what just happened?" asked Giotto

"Ahaha don't ask me Giotto, I don't know anything that happened just now."

'I may not know what is going on, but what I do know is that...'

he seems to be really happy'

NOTE

Sorry to waste your time, but I have some questions...

Should I make this a first-gen x tenth-gen fanfic, or should I make a separate fanfic for that?

Should I also include Xanxus and Ricardo as a ship or not?

But other than that I hope you enjoyed it, see you next time I upload, I guess...