𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏: 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘

A/N: So I know I haven't updated in a month but thanks for all the reads and votes! It makes me really happy to see you readers enjoying the story so far! I hope that you'll continue the support.

And without further ado, here is the next chapter.

Chapter 3: Disagreements

Start... 

You closed the door behind you after making sure no one was outside or in the room. You stopped at your nightstand, opening the top compartment to see a small item as well as a note that hadn't been there that morning.

So all I'm missing is that piece, you thought, lifting the floorboards up to reveal a small bag. You flipped the bag over, a few items tumbling out of the bag and onto the soft comforter of the bed.

I only have about fifteen minutes until free time is over, you noted, your hands fidgeting with the objects. I need to be quick.

Fifteen minutes passed by quickly and when you heard the sound of childish laughter, you immediately stopped with your work and quickly returned the bag to its hiding spot. You were now one step away from being able to rescue everyone, but... that would only work if they followed your plan.

Tomorrow, we will tell them about my plan. You crumpled the note as you clenched your fist tightly. I will get them to follow my plan. No matter what you tell them, I will convince them to follow me.

You knew that he was the one who let them go. You wanted to get mad at him, for letting Norman and Emma go to the gate that night. You knew that if they had been found by Isabella or the demons, not even he would be able to do anything to prevent their early shipping. And when that happened, both your plans would go down the drain and your years of planning would be wasted.

But you couldn't. You knew that this was the easiest way to let them know what they were going up against. After all, you had found out the horrible truth about the House the exact same way. You would always remember that scene vividly, like it had just happened. That scene haunted you in your sleep and there was no way you would be able to erase it from your memory.

You could only imagine how he must have felt, knowing the truth since birth.

You stopped at the mirror, looking at the printed numbers on your neck. 83194, Your identification number. Everyone had these numbers printed on their skin at birth, no two numbers the same. You couldn't count the number of times you had tried to scrub the numbers off but no amount of soap could rid you of the cursed ID.

You had just walked out of the room when you heard a voice behind you. "Um, (y/n)?" You turned around to see Nat standing behind you, fidgeting nervously. "Can I ask for a favor?" You nodded in response, gesturing for him to continue.

He had always admired you, for having the talent he didn't. He admired your music, the way it could move anyone that heard it. He had listened to your music for years and he wanted to be like you.

He had lacked the confidence to ask you, knowing that he would never be as good as you were. But a certain realization allowed him to finally act. You were already eleven. It wasn't before long that you would be adopted, just like the rest of his siblings and he knew that he probably would never have the chance to ask again.

"Can you teach me to play music just like you?" And of course, you were happy to answer to his request. 'Of course,' you nodded.

Night had fallen when you had split ways with Nat after the end of his first lesson. But when you walked out of the recreation room, you saw Norman standing at the end of the hallway, a panicked expression on his face. Confused, you walked up to him.