𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏: 𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗

Chapter 5: Sister

Start...

"Play time!" Emma cheered, a ball in hand as she and the other kids bounced out of the House happily. "Emma, hold on," Isabella called out before walking up to the said girl and fixed her collar. "Your collar's crooked."

"Ah! I didn't notice!" Emma realized. Ray chuckled at her flustered state, causing Emma to fume and Isabella to chuckle in amusement. "Now, you go have fun," she said, brushing Emma's caramel hair behind her ear.

Emma quickly gave Isabella a quick kiss on the cheek before running after Ray. "Good work," Ray said as Emma passed him. "Thanks. See you later."

You walked down the steps, your new little sister in your arms as you walked up to Isabella. 'Mama?' You tapped on the woman's shoulder, getting her attention. "Oh, (y/n)," Isabella greeted, smiling warmly.

'Are you okay?' You looked at her worriedly, frowning. 'You seem a little upset.'

"Thank you for worrying about me, (y/n) but I'm fine," Isabella said, smiling warmly at you as her hand brushed your hair back. You smiled back at the woman before Carol started to giggle happily at Isabella, her arms stretched out towards the woman.

"Oh," Isabella said, smiling as she took the toddler from your arms. You frowned playfully as Isabella bounced her arms gently, causing the baby to giggle happily. 'I'm a little sad Carol prefers Mama over me,' you gestured, causing the woman to chuckle amusedly.

"I think that Carol wants you to play with the other kids too," Isabella said, letting the said child play with her finger. "You've been busy with chores for the past few days so she doesn't mind giving some of her (y/n) time to the other kids."

'I wonder about that,' you chuckled silently. "Say, (y/n)," Isabella said, diverting her attention towards you. "I have a question. Has anyone seemed off lately?"

'Off?' You tilted your head, feigning confusion. Like I thought... 'Not from what I can see. But Emma was a little upset about leaving the House a few days ago but I'm glad she's feeling a lot better now. Is there something wrong?'

"No," Isabella said, shaking her head before smiling at you. "It's nothing important."

"(y/n)!" Phil and Sherry called out, running up to you before pulling on either of your hands. "Come play with us!"

Isabella chuckled at the children's antics before turning to you. "Why don't you go play with the others? Phil and Sherry have been whining about wanting to play with you," she said, smiling. You looked from the woman to the two four-year-olds, the latter looking at you with big pleading eyes.

'Okay,' you smiled, ruffling the two kids' hair. "Yay!" They cheered before you let them pull you away from the woman.

"You really planned a lot," Emma said, looking at the page of writing you had handed her. 'There's only so much I can do on my own but this is all I have for now,' you signed.

(y/n) is amazing... Emma thought in awe as she read through the notes. Using tag to train everyone mentally and physically... Emma gripped the sheet. She needed to do her part too.

After reading through your plan, Emma had been tasked with informing Norman and Ray about the location of the transmitters as well as their involvement in the plan.

'I'm not as smart as Norman or Ray is so in terms of mental ability, I think it's better to leave it to them,' you wrote. 'And as for the physical ability, that's where you and I come in.'