2

sage marie walker.

"i miss you so much, you dont understand"  i pouted on facetime with ezra.

"sike" i heard asir from the hallway making me mentally roll my eyes.

"so um, i forgot to tell you i have a roommate now" i twisted my chair back and forth.

"what you mean? you needed help paying or something? i could have help-"

"nooo, its my old bestfriend from a while ago" i interrupted him and he tilted his head in confusion.

"he needed a place to stay while he get on his feet, it should only be for a few months"

"he?" he asked and i just waved him off.

"nothing to worry about, i got this. you just enjoy your vacation. im fine and plus i needed a little protection anyways" i shrugged and he just nodded slowly.

i could tell he was thinking about something to ask so i pressed airplane mode in my settings.

"hello?" i asked and the called instantly failed.

i smiled in my accomplishment and hopped off the chair to go get my leftovers.

i danced while looking in fridge, just for my smile to turn upside down.

"im about to beat this bitch up" i said in my demi lavato voice before screaming asir name.

"what? wassup?" he ran from the back room, holding his pants.

"YOU SKINNY, FAT ASS HOE!" i grabbed a pillow off my couch to hit him.

"what the fuck sage?" he blocked my hit, swinging me on the couch.

"we talked about rules!" i tried to hit him and he pinned my arms to the couch while on top of me.

"calm the fuck downnnn" he dragged while i squirmed to get from under him.

"i will take you out later on! im sorry damn, its just food"

"its my food though" i whined mushing his head when he finally let me go.

he grabbed me by my ponytail, making me fall back into his arms.

he put me in a playful headlock and i slapped his arm repeatedly "ASIRRR!"

"stop putting yo fucking hands on me" he gritted through his teeth.

"okaaay! let me go! let me go!"

"gimme a kiss first" he smiled and i rolled my eyes, ignoring him while trying to squirm out of his arms.

the doorbell rang and he still had me in the lock.

"unhand me. you skinny piece of-" i slapped his arm and he did so, pushing me afterwards.

he went to the door, peeking out then opening it right after. just for him to damn near be pushed in the house more.

"SYR SYR!" a squeaky voice jumped into his arms, making me scrunch my face up.

who the fuck.

"hey" he hugged her back, giving her a kiss on the lips making my heart drop.

why did my heart drop.

"who this?" i asked, an attitude tone came out and i quickly tried to fix my body language.

"im sage, and you are?" i did a fake smile walking up to them.

"im cerena!" she answered back.

cereal, cool. got it.

"sage this is cerena, cerena this is my roommate for now, sage" he smiled and i nodded.

"hey cylinder, nice to meet you" i smiled holding my hand out and she shook it "its cerena-"

"thats what i said" i tightened the grip, smiling at her and she snatched away smiling back shyly.

i nodded my head at them, before turning around to go back to my room.

asiir woods.

"your roommate seems nice" she smiled and i just nodded my head.

she just dont know.

"yeah" i looked back up at the movie.

"how long have you knew eachother?" she questioned making me mentally roll my eyes.

"shorty lets just watch the movie" i nodded, giving her a white people smile.

"okay!"

she mad slow, but she cute as hell and the head went dummy.

she begged to come see me, and i was bored so i just said yes.

"hi sage!" cerena spoke making me look toward the stairs.

sage had on some shorts with a beater on, with no bra.

this bitch know what she doing.

"hi cereal!" she responded back in the same tone with her hands on her knees like she was talking to a dog.

never did she just call this girl cereal.

i laughed a little, watching her as she went into the kitchen taking out supplies to cook.

"i told you i was taking you out" i called out and she looked at me smiling.

"oh no its fine! enjoy your company"

i sighed.

i was tryna fuck, damn.

"hey cerena, its getting late and i promised to take sage out to eat" i stood up and she frowned a little.

"can i come?!"

"no" i patted her head, she just put her head down as I followed her to the door.

"see you later" i hugged, closing the door behind her.

"aww, sabrina leaving so soon?" sage tilted her head.

"shut up and go get dressed" i flicked her off, heading to my room.

"i'll be ready in 30!"

- hopelessfidelity©