13

sage marie walker.

miami,fl📍

"i missed you so much friend" i sat on taylor's couch.

"you been here for two days and have said that two hundred times" she laughed, plopping down beside me.

when taylor and I graduated college, taylor didnt hesitate to move out of Houston. she claimed she was sick of the south and moved to California. Not even a month later she ended up moving back down here but to Miami instead.

she loved the weather but hated the people. the south is more friendlier, and thats really her cup of tea.

"i'm going to keep saying it because i really do" i pouted.

"okay but seems like you are gonna have to go back in a minute because someone is about to die without you" she stared at my phone that was constantly going off.

"oh shit I forgot to put him back on block" i nonchalantly grabbed my phone to block Asir.

bitch 27 missed calls
bitch i'm gone find you sage, and im gone kill whatever nigga you with
bitch i love you
bitch remember dat
bitch im finna kill myself goodbye
bitch im jp
bitch just wait till I get my hands on you on god
bitch pick up the phone marie
bitch PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE
bitch ok

i scrolled through all the messages shaking my head.

"he still crazy, thats tuff" she laughed.

i glared at her before nodding "very".

2 hours later

milkmarielols • 10 m

"you look so good bitch yeahhhhh!" taylor hyped while recording me

"as I should!" I swiped my hand under my neck.

"as you fucking should!" she handed me a drink.

"IT GET WORSE BEFORE IT GET BETTER" i screamed the lyrics.

"i wish they turn this shit off!" I heard taylor sitting behind me while I stood up pointing my hands in the air like asir was infront of me.

"SHUT UP" i turned to point at her before I turned back around pointing at nothing.

"alright bitch when you manifest this man up here you gone be looking stupid"

"ughh fuck him" i groaned while plopping down on the seat in our booth.

i took another shot, feeling the burn of the alcohol down my throat.

"fuck me?" i heard the familiar voice in my ear making me flinch.

how.. the fu-

feeling bold i ignored the fact that this nigga just popped up out of thin air and responded "yeah fuck you asir".

before i knew it i was lifted off the couch, i dont know how but i was pinned against the huge mirror that was against our section.

between taylor yelling over the music, the dark ass club, and the headache that rushed over me after hitting my head on the mirror I didnt know what was worst.

"asir chill the fuck out!" taylor kept hitting asir to get him off of me.

he let me go but he was hovering over me so low to the point I can feel the tension in his body.

i wasnt even scared.

okay maybe a little.

"you gone kill me in the club, bitch?" my eyes red from me half dying, I looked him straight in the eyes.

"you want me to?" he responded smiling.

this nigga crazy.

i was about to say something else before he got bomb rushed out the club by two big men.

i looked up to see taylor walking behind them.

"what happened?" i asked and she tilted her head at me.

"i called security sage, what do you mean?"

"bitch you called security on my man?" i mugged at her and her mouth dropped open.

i moved her out the way and followed them out the building.

"mane get yo hands off me fat bitch!" asir snatched away from the one of the two men.

"aye aye aye! get off him he with me!" i rushed over to them.

"ma'am are you okay?" one of the men asked me and i nodded, fixing my pretty hair that asir fucked up.

"we straight, thank you!" i responded and the men just sucked they teeth before walking back in.

as they were walking in, Taylor was walking out.

"really Taylor you called the big mans on me? We like that Tay Tay?" Asir scrunched his face up and Taylor just stared at him.

"you're drunk, lets go" Taylor looked at me and i tilted my head, thinking.

hmmm, get dick orrrrr?

"i'm gone see what he want im coming" i followed Asir to the car while talking to Taylor"

"Call me whenever you want me to pick you up" Taylor shook her head.

"Bitch we going back to Houston!" Asir unlocked his car, screaming at Taylor from across the street.

uh.. been a minute lolz.
sorry 4 the wait. - tay.